G!P Dinah Gorilla

A/N: THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND ITS SMUT I'M BOLD OK ILL LEAVE.
//////////////😛😛

Dinah's POV.

I walked into the tour bus and I saw all the girls except mila so I want to look for my secret girl friend while the others are watching a movie and asleep.
I hear Mila's breathing and I open her bunk....

Camila's POV

I was reading one of my MANY books and I heard a movie playing the suddenly the curtain on my bunk flew open

"Dinah you scared the fuck out of me." I say furious while Dinah's laughing her ass off.

She doesn't say and thing to me so I reach to pull back the curtain and Dinah grabs me by surprise and takes me to the room in the back of the bus.

Dinah's POV

I couldn't help myself seeing Camila with just short shorts and a tank top NO BRA(!!!!) .....so I kinda helped her out the bunk and walked her to the back room.
(SMUT Warning!!!!!)

I push Camila on the bed and I attack her neck with kisses and bites her moans making me harder with every single one.
I rip her tank top off and pull off her shorts then I unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants letting my erection hit her center.

Camila's POV

I see Dinah ripping off my clothes . When her dick hit my center I wanted her to fuck me right then and there.
"Dinah baby please." I try to pled.
"What do you want baby?" She says know how much I wanted her.
"I. ...want...you to fuck me until I cant walk and make me scream until I cant say anything for weeks.
Dinah groaned and I knew I had her right where I wanted her until she starts grinding on my center .
"OH Dinah please papi" i whisper in her ear.
She entered me and I wanted to scream its been a while since Dinah and I you know. ..
Dinah starts thrusting slowly into me .
"Uh f-faster Dinah"I say knowing that ill regret that later.
Dinah starts slamming into me.
"FUCK DINAH" I scream
"Shhh or ill stop" she says still slamming into me.
"If you stop ill kill you Dinah Jane "I say trying to be quiet.
We were so into each other we didn't notice someone opening the door it was ally.
"OH MY GOODNESS KARLA CAMILLA CABELLO AND DINAH JANE HANSEN." says (yells) ally
"SHIT" I say
Dinah never hopped off of me so fast.
I covered us up with blankets.
Then it got worse ......Lauren and Normani (laurmani) walk in to see what's wrong since they were asleep.
"Ally what wrong....OH SHIT" laurmani screams
"LANGUAGE" Allysus screams.
Now I know were in trouble.

/////////////
Should I continue and add more ship just pm me and tell me more things to do///////