OH MY GERARD! IT'S A FREE GAME!

Song: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco
----------------------------------------------
(Leigh's POV)
The sixth Green Day song in a row is now playing. Not that I'm complaining or anything, Green Day is amazing. It just gets annoying if you have more than one-thousand songs that your phone can choose from. But it still chooses to play the same artist over. And over. And over. Again.

Destiny, my ginger friend, looks at me.

"No! No head banging!" she yells at me. Ugh! What's the point of listening to a rock song and not head banging? But then again, what's the point of head banging? So that we get a migraine and have the pain range from up, down, and sideways? I'm rambling, aren't I? I think I'm talented at rambling. I can just go on, and on, and on about everything!

"Why no head banging?" I question her. She better have a good reason, or else I'm gonna flip. Like Brendon Urie. Actually I'm not actually going to flip like Brendon Urie. I can hardly lean back far enough to crack my back with my chair.

And yes. That's how I crack my back. It works.

Destiny replies with a very convincing answer,"Because I said so."

Thanks, Destiny, for that explanation of why I shouldn't head bang.

"That and because the earbuds will fall out just like a boy if you head bang," she replies after seeing my face.

Wait...? Did she really just say,"fall out just like a boy?" Holy shit. She's amazing. Best reference of twenty sixteen.

#bestreferenceof2k16

I don't know how I'm going to top that. Seriously, how does one top that? Oh wait...! I know how to tøp it.

Bam! Just topped it.

Not really. It was the worst reference ever. That's what I get for head banging. My brain turned into mush, resulting in me not being able to make half-decent references.

You heard it here, kids. Don't head bang. It turns your brain to mush. I'm not sure if aliens should head bang, either. I mean, we don't what their brains turning to mush. Just because some aliens are hesitant, cough! Gerard, it doesn't mean they can't feel their brain turning to mush.

I'm rambling again, aren't I? I'm rambling about fucking aliens and how they have feelings. It is true, though. Aliens have feelings. I wonder if I can get that on a shirt?

Yup.

I'll walk into school with a shirt that says,"Aliens have feelings, too!" Everyone already thinks I'm crazy, but crazy equals genius.

Hey!

That's a good reference, isn't it? It's not, is it? I'll stop talking now.

Yeah...I can't not talk. It's just not possible for me. Unless if I'm around people that I don't know or don't like, then I'm not going to talk. But I'm technically talking to a piece of paper, which has about the same IQ as me...so yeah.

Anyway, Destiny and I start talking about random things. Basically I would ask her a question that is really random and she'll answer me. Which is how questions usually work; you ask a question and someone will give you an answer. Unless if you ask your mom something, then you just get stared at.

Or is that just my mom?

I'm pretty sure that's just my mom.

After a moment of silence, I decide to break it because quiet is violent. But I break it with another stupid question.