Crush - Stest

The rest will mostly be Nochelle/Bryles but there's a few Jiley, Huntmily and Micheldon
Main couple- Stest.

West Pov

I sit down on the single chair, grabbing a slice of pizza as its guys night.
"I miss Em so much" hunter groans, while grabbing a slice of pizza.
Cause we are in internationals, and Emily's knee is broken she isn't at internationals with us... Hunter can't stop complaining.
"We know, you've told us every morning, night and basically every hour" James laughs.
Hunter hits him on the chest and Laughs, we continue to eat and laugh and mess around but I'm not really concentrated, as I have one thing on my mind.
"Bro, why you seem so distant?" Noah asks, causing all the guys to nod and look at me.
"Something on my mind" I shrug, causing them to laugh.
"West is thinking about something... Shocker" Eldon laughs.
"I think I like Stephanie" I blurt out.
"Then ask her out" James laughs.
"Unlike you guys the girl I like isn't giving me any signs if she likes me back" I sigh.
"I've never seen you so serious" Noah laughs. "But just go talk to her" he continues.
"What do I say? Oh hey Stephanie I think I like you?" I ask, in sarcasm.
"Well yeah... But not like that" Hunter laughs causing me to roll my eyes.
"She'll reject me. I know it" I sigh, grabbing another slice of pizza.
There's a knock on our hotel door, causing us to be confused as we told the whole team it's a boys night, no girls allowed so why would someone be interrupting?
Eldon stands up and opens the door.
"Noah your girlfriend is here!" Eldon laughs, sitting back down.
Richelle invited herself in and takes a seat on Noah's lap, Noah wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek.
"It's kind of a guys night. So please leave" James says, smiling causing Richelle to roll her eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. I won't be to long. It's just they keep talking about boys and I don't care" she laughs, referring to Riley, Michelle and Stephanie as she shares a room with them.
"Who's Steph talking about?" I ask, sitting up straight causing all the guys to burst out laughing, earning a glare from me.
"Why would i tell you? It's confidetional information... Anyway the real reason I'm here is because we ran out of food. So..." She grins, picking up the two pizza boxes my getting off of Noah's lap.
"No my pizza!! Noah stop her!!" Eldon whines, as Richelle just laughs, giving Noah a quick kiss before leaving...with our pizza.
"Do you think Steph was talking about me?" I ask hopefully.
"I don't know, but let's go find out... And get our pizza back" James laughs, standing up and exiting the hotel room.
We all follow him and walk to the girls room, Us all just walking in.
They are all sat on the couch, eating OUR pizza.
"Babe I'm sorry but that's mine" james laughs, sitting next to Riley, Taking the pizza slice out of her hand and putting his other arm around her. Noah walks to Richelle, moving her onto his lap, Eldon doing the same with Michelle. Leaving hunter and I standing there.
"I'm gonna go Skype Emily" hunter says, grabbing a slice of pizza before walking out the room.
I awkwardly sit next to Steph, feeling quite nervous for an unknown reason.
I didn't notice Riley nudging Stephanie as I grabbed a slice of pizza.
"So much for boys night" Eldon chuckled, causing Michelle to laugh.
"We are going to Noah's room" Richelle says, standing up along with Noah, causing me, James and Eldon to smirk.
"Noah is getting some!" James calls out, laughing.
Noah glared, rolling his eyes and Richelle giggled. "He wished" she commented walking out, Noah following behind.
"Want to get more pizza?" Eldon asked Michelle hopefully, causing her to laugh. "Sure" she said, leaving with her.
"We will be back" he called out.
James suddenly smirked, realising there was only four of us.
"Riley... Let's go" he says, standing up and grabbing her hand causing her to stand up.
"What? Why?" She frowns.
My eyes widen, realising what he's trying to do.
James nudged her, giving her a look.
"Oh" she said. "Yeah, let's go" she laughed, walking out with him.
"Well, atleast we get all this pizza" I chuckle, grabbing another slice.
She nodded smiling, something she rarely did but for some reason she do when she was around me... Wait?
"I'm gonna kill those girls" Stephanie mumbled. I don't think she expected me to hear
"Why?" I asked laughing.
Her eyes widen that I heard.
"N-no reason" she said nervously.
"That's a lie" I said, laughing.
"Fine" she sighed. "I like you and the girls know" she muttered.
I heard her, but didn't believe what i was hearing.
"What?" I say, looking at her.
"I know, I know. You'd never like a bitch like me" she sighed.
"No, no" I said quickly.
"I like you... A lot"

•••

The next one will either be Micheldon or nochelle