chapter 1: introduction

Hi my name is Jordyn Anderson and I'm 19 years old I was on 1997 February 25th, and I'm 19 years olds
I just graduated from highschool and I live in California. I have long black curly hair with brown eyes, I'm light skinned, and I'm slim. I'm the shy type and laid back, but...if you mess with me then expect me to pop the fuck off but you have to get like all the way above 100 to get me to turn up to ass. Anyway for a living I work at a boutique called "pressed" and right now I'm enjoying the single life.

Wassup yall my name is kemani Willson Pronounced *key-ma-knee* I'm 19 years old and I was born on  February 25th 1997. and I just graduated from highschool. I live in New York. I'm a light skinned girl with brown eyes black long curly hair and I'm skinny with a fat ass and some curves. I'm hyper, talkative, a dare devil, and I'm very attractive because I be having erbody looking at me. For a living I'm a fashion designer by day and at night I'm a dance instructor. Yes I have a dance studio and a fashion studio.

Hi my name is Rose and I'm the mother of Jordyn. I'm not Jordan's biological mom, and I still haven't told her that she's adopted. I adopted Jordyn when she was 3 months old, the CPS told me that her parents weren't stable enough to take care of her anymore so they took Jordyn away from them, and I adopted Jordyn soon after. I wasn't always a single mom. Jordyn's father was in her life its just that when she was 9 he passed away from cancer and that was very hard for Jordyn to get to where she is now.

Hey my name is Cherry and I'm the mother of Kemani. Kemani has been my daughter ever since she was 3 months. Kemani still doesn't know that she is  adopted, but I plan on telling her very soon. Me and Kemani's dad (Christopher) are very wealthy so in other words Kemani is ways getting her  way, but we don't just give her the stuff she wants she has to work for it and we teach her (also adoptive) brother Asher the same thing. Now Asher I had him ever since he was 9 weeks old so he doesn't know that he's adopted either I want to tell Kemani and Asher that their adopted at the same  time, and Asher is 22 years old.

°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

Who's your favourite twin??

PLZ like and vote it would mean alot for showing your support.

Bye guys see you next chapter!!

Jordyn in the multimedia!!