2.

*Brooke P.O.V.*

I look up to see a boy wearing guyliner and tattoos all the way up his neck. He looks up at me but I cant understand what he's saying because my eyes get locked with his. Did I really just say that?

"Uhm hello?" says the boy waving his hand in my face and I finally snap back into reality.

"Hmm? Oh sorry yes?" I say

"I'm sorry for knocking your books down here" says the boy while handing me my books and binder.

"Thanks uhm.." I say not knowing the new kids name.

"Andy" He says while helping me up.

"Well Andy, thanks for helping me most guys dont even notice and just walk away" I say while pulling a strand of hair back behind my ear.

"Well I'm not like most guys uhmm?" says Andy not knowing my name.

"Brooke" I say giggling.

"Well Brooke I'll see you around" says Andy while walking away.

*****************************
(LUNCH)

*Brooke P.O.V.*

At lunch I sit by Taylor and Ariana.

"Soo how do you girls think you did on the math test?" says Ariana taking a bite of me sandwich.

"Uhm pretty good I don't know what about you Brooke?" says Taylor.

But to my suprise I wasnt paying attention. Me and Andy were staring at eachother making silly faces. A few moments pass and Andy comes over to my table and sits by me. Taylor and Ariana's jaws dropped.

"Hey Brookie poo" says Andy laughing.

I just scrunch my eyebrows and laugh.

"Hey I'm bord wanna go into a room where we can just hang?" says Andy getting up.

"Yeah sure I know just the place" I say getting up.

I lead me and Andy into the library. This is the only place I know that is private.

"You chose the library?" says Andy chuckling.

"Yeah but I know a special place"

I go into the very back of the room and sit down.

"Huh this seems chill so, tell me about yourself Brooke?" says Andy sitting in front of me.

"Well I'm 16 and I am an only child and thats about it. What about you?"

"Well I'm 16 as well and I am too an only child and single" Andy winks

I blush and smile. "Well thats nice"

"Yeah, so what type of music do you like?" says Andy while pulling out his phone.

"Sleeping With Sirens" I say getting out my phone and handing a part of my earbud to Andy. "Wanna listen?"

To my luck he grabs one and we just sit there on our phones listening to music until the bell rings.

Once me and Andy get to our last class we take our seats. We have mostly all of the same classes except I have cheer and he has football. He is a really sweet guy.

Once the finall bell rings I rush to my locker and shove everything into my bag and grab my long board and start walking and Andy walks up to me.

"Hey Brooke do you wanna go to a store and just hang?" He holds his neck wich is kinda hot. What oh crap I didnt mean that.

"Yeah sure" I say smiling and rush outside and get on my longboard. Andy follows quickly behind me.

Once we get to the store I pick up my longboard and head into the store. "Get whatever you want I'm paying" says Andy walking over to the chips. I quickly follow behind him. He grabs some mentos and runs to the sodas. Andy makes at least 5 sodas explode.

"Hey what are you kids doing back there!!! I'm calling the cops!!!" says the store person. As soon as we hear him say that Andy laughs and grabs my hand.

"Cmon Brooke!!" Andy drags me outside and we ride our longboards until we find a tree to hide in so the cops can't see us. Once we dont see the cop car lights we get out of the tree and walk to my house.
(GETS TO BROOKE'S HOUSE)

"That was really fun Andy thank you" I say smiling. Then I peck Andy's cheek and head inside.