Mission

Point of View:
              Arisa Cage

               Two days have passed since the destruction of the girls' dormitory. Right now, we are currently chasing after the target. The target showed in front of me again to start a conversation, but she can't actually expect us to let go of her again, does she?

~*~*~*Flashback*~*~*~

This is how it happened. Classes were about to finish when she suddenly appeared in front of my classroom. Our classroom was on the 3rd floor and I was sitting close to window outside, when I looked on the outside, I saw her standing looking at me and waving. I quickly ran out of the room and went to her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Stellios isn't around and I'm kinda bored, so I came here to have fun with you." She simply said. I sighed and looked at her again, "are you serious?" I replied and she just smiled.

I walked to the forest to make sure nobody discovers us. And when we got to a deep part of the forest, I turned to face her.

"You know I'm a vampire huntress, yet you always come to me for entertainment as if I'm just someone weak, someone you can kill anytime. And you address me like someone you know. Who are you?" I asked her and she smiled at me which irritated me, "let me rephrase my question, I meant, who do you think you are?" I was glaring at her, but she remained quiet. She just kept staring at me... normally, I wouldn't have cared but I must do it. It's our mission. So I stood up and took hold of the handle of my katana.

"I've already told you that you are our target. Even though you were warned, you still came to me. You know what's waiting for you when you come to us." I told her and I took my katana out and I pointed it at her.
"Yes." She gently smiled.

              I readied my stance, when suddenly, master pounced on her from the right. She quickly evaded master and ran to the left. Master expected this result and had Casper waiting there. Capser blocked her path and she evaded him once again.

"Master, what are you doing here?" I asked him.
"We saw you come here with that girl tagging along. Just like you said, we already warned her so we won't let her get away this time." He said, "the last time we saw them was when you were against the vampires. I expected you to handle all of them, so I fell asleep. I didn't think they would kill one and let you handle the other two while they escape." He said and sighed. "You better get her this time, I entrusted you the first time and you failed me, don't fail me again." He said and quickly ran after her.

When master said those words, I could feel chill run through my spine. Master was serious. I have to get her.

~*~*~* End of Flashback*~*~*~

               And so, I am where I am now. I chased after her. She was already cornered by Casper and master. She looked at my direction and ran towards Casper. And Casper who wasn't really experienced in fighting vampires, was surprised by Shiela and thus stumbling back, making Shiela pass him. Master chased after Shiela and passed Casper while I, seeing what happened, took a shortcut and faced her.

"It's futile." I told her and she simply smiled.
"Is it?" She asked me back.

              She ran towards my direction and I placed my katana in ront of me to block her. And she blocked my katana with her claws. We were in a standstill position. Well, more like, I am. She readied her other claws and attacked decided to pierce me on my stomach. I decided to use my sword to push me back before she could harm me but she was no longer using her arm as a shield to block my katana but rather she was gripping it. I let go and jumped back before she could put a hole in me.

"I wanted to see you, you know... Zoe." She told.me as she had this melancholic look on her eyes.
"Who are you..." I asked her again, then suddenly the shrubs behind her made a sound and she threw back my katana towards me. I received my katana with no trouble and Casper showed behind her.

               She ran away from both of us and just in the distance, master blocked her. Casper and I followed suit so when she turned around to escape master, she saw both of us behind her and smiled. She ran at my direction and master saw this so he shouted at me.

"Pierce her, Arisa!" And without thinking, I readied myself and without any mistakes, I pierced my katana through her.

               Casper was surprised by what he saw and master only smiled in contentment.

               I didn't know what I did but according to Casper, he didn't see anything happen. He only realized it happened a second late, my katana had already pierced her. Master praised me for completing the mission. Then suddenly, Stellios appeared and looked at our surroundings.

"Thank you." He simply said and I was dumbfounded by what he said.
"What did you just say?" I asked him.
"Shiela has already lived for sooo long, she was getting tired. Unlike others, she doesn't seek to kill or suck. In fact, when you fought her, she wasn't at her best. She doesn't have a contractor and she hasn't drank any blood for a year now. All she wanted was to die by the hands of the girl she raised and considered as daughter." Stellios said and I only glared at him. If she wanted to die by the hands of a girl like that then why come to us? She could have just died somewhere around the world without troubling us, but I gotta say thanks. Because of her, I was able to reach my goal a little bit, to eradicate all vampires using my own hands. But even still, what Stellios said just now was distracting me.
"If she wanted to die by the hands of the girl she considered her own daughter then why did she come to us? A vampire, even if she hadn't drank a blood for a year or so, she would have still been able to find her girl and ask that girl to kill her." I told him and Stellios only gave me a sad look.
"What?" I asked.
"That girl is you, Arisa." He said and I was so dumbstruck that my view faded into black.