Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan and turn my alarm off. I yawn and rub my eyes. My dog, Summer, comes running into my run jumping all over me, way too excited.

"Hi baby! How are you? Did my Summer sleep good? Huh? I bet you did!" I babytalk wth her and wrestle aroud for about 30 minutes, until I have to pump myself with some cereal! I roll out of my bed, throwing on my robe as I walk down the stairs. Stopping by my phone dock, I plug my phone in, pressing shuffle. Playing Eminem. I have a sad obession with him.

"YALL ACT LIKE YOU NEVER SAW A WHITE PERSON BEFORE JAWS ON THE FLO-"

A knock on my door interups my self concert. Ugh. people with no respect to superstars, like my self. I strunt my self to the door, casually opening it like I wasnt just belting out Eminem lyrics. A very pretty UPS guy is standing right in ont of me smilling at me. Oh lord. Hes so pretty. Jesus give me strength.

"Hello Ms, my name is Cory. I have a package for you." He hands over the box and clipboard so I can sign for it.

"Hi, my name is Marion, nice to meet you Cory. Hows your morning going so far?"

"Marion? Thats a lovely name you have," My cheeks burn, like hell fire, "My morning is pretty good, you're my last stop so after this I may end up going to get breakfast." Jesus, Lord, have him invite me.

"Oh well thats always good, I was just about to hop in the shower and go find myself some breakfast." Okay, big lie. But hey, a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.

"Well how about I go home and freshen up, then swing back by here and pick up a lovely date?" If he doesnt stop I may put mustard on my cheeks to help heal the bruning!

"That sounds great, heres your clipboard back."

"And heres my number, I'll pick you up in an hour." He smiles and turns to his truck. OH MY LORD! I cose the door, if I didnt I would need to change my panties from the back view of him. His booty is goals in all honesty. I open my package that my husband, oops I mean Cory, brought me. Its a purse from my dad. Well my dad gave me two things, heh. A date and a pretty new purse. I go to put my things n the purse, but there is a usb in it. Hm. Must been a accident putting that in there, I toss it on the counter. I run upstairs, trying to decide what to wear. I settle on some boyfriend jeans, a baggy, gray sweater, and some white converse. I throw my messy, brown hair into a bun. I go down stairs and check my email, see I've been waiting to recive an email from a hospital. I have my nursing linces and all, just trying to get a job in a hospital. Welp. No emails yet. Dang. I decide to just listen to some more music.

"COME ON EILEEN! OOH," My phone goes off, "Friends!" It was Cory teling me hes on his way, he'll be here in five minutes. I grab my sunglasses, put o some perfume, and lip balm. What? You never know what could happen. A knock at my door. I open it and smile warmly at Cory. 1

"M'lady." He offers his arm to me, I smile and take it.

"You clean up nicely. Where do you play on taking us?"

"As do you. And there is a small dinner down the road, about a ten minute walk. I was thinking we could walk there and get to know one another a liitle better. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea." We start walking down the sidewalk.