Allison's past Part 2

(Teen Allison's POV... 12 years old)

I packed a bag in the pretend room, I had in case someone called the police for abuse. Like when he killed my mom. God I hate him. I don't go to school. they would e curious about all the scars I had. I was 'homeschooled'. When i say that I mean whenever I get a computer day,Which was once a week, I would learn everything I can. I started 'homeschool' when I turned 10. So I knew how to read and stuff. I packed my REAL mom's laptop. I put it the closet when i heard thumping coming up the stairs. I stood frozen. I heard the thumping walked by and I grabbed the bag. I went downstairs and grabbed my dad's wallet and my real mom's Iphone she hid on top of the fridge. Dad is soo stupid if he hasn't found that after 7 years. I called 9-11. i gave them the address and took them to remove every brick in the basement. then I ran out the door. I Found a gas station and stood out side. I looked in dad's wallet he had six credit cards. Then  piece of paper with the pin on each of them. He really couldn't remember a 4 digit number.  I walked in and and grabbed 4 sandwitches, a bag of chips, and a chocolate milk. I gave the guy 20 dollars and he gave me 4.78 back. I put the sandwitches in my bag and grabbed a bag of chips. I got in a cab.

"How much would it be to get to Belleve from here?" I asked.

"Since we're in Seattle about 15 dollars." he said quite rudely. I handed him 15 dollars and he started to drive. I leaned against the window and fell asleep