The Blue Mask

I just lied down after a huge birthday party. Tap...tap...tap.. I sit up and look towards my window and sighed. "Just a branch.", I lied flat on my back and closed my eyes. Crrreeeaaakkk. That had to be my Father on his way to bed. "My heart's a stero!" I jolted up. Why is my radio on? I glanced towards my window, which was wide open. I climbed out off my slightly warm bed to close my window and turn off my radio. As I headed back to my bed, I thought I saw a dark figure move to the side of my bed. "What the-?" I climbed back into bed and drifted to sleep but then it felt like a small knife was cutting right where my kidneys were. I slowly lifted my head to see a blue mask looking at me. There were no eyes but black ooze ran from his empty eye sockets. The mask looked back down and pulled out  one of my kidneys. I screamed, but not because of pain. because this thing was eating my kidney and I wasn't feeling anything. The it took my other kidney....everything was going black.....  my father busted in and started at the thing with the mask, "Who the heck are you?!"  It's voice sounded like a teenage boy's voice, "Eyeless Jack." Then Eyeless Jack jumped on my Father and ate his kidney's too. Then the everything went black. I died of blood loss because Eyeless Jack ate my kidneys.

~YouGottaLoveMe (Tabitha Fields)~