The Girl And Her Dog

It Was A Stormy Night.....Most lights Were Out. no One There Except Me And What Appears To be A Girl And Her Dog.  I Watch Her For Behind. her Dark Black Hair Slicking Down Her Back. She Wore A Normal Black Shirt And Black Skinny Jeans With What I Think Black High Tops. Beside Her Was This Dog. It Was A Beautiful Husky, But It Did Have Blood Matted On It's Fur. I Slowly Inch Forward Wondering About Them.  I Think The Dog Heard Me For It Turned Towards Me. Normal At First Then A Creepy Horrible Smile Inched Across it's Face. It Let Out A Deep Growl. The Girl Turns Around And Stares At me With her Piercing Black Eyes. Blood Slowly Ran Down her Face. 

"WHERE'S JEFF?!", she screamed.

"W-who?", I Was Shaking Now. 

"JEFF THE KILLER?! WHERE IS HE?!", she made her way towards me. Only A Large Knife Was Between us.    My Hand Was Shaking As I Pointed In Front of Us. She Made A Horrible Smirk And Darted off With The Dog Close behind. I knew I had To Run, But Fear Rattled Through me. All I Could Do Was Speed Walk. I get About A Street Away From her I Hear her Scream, "HE'S NOT HERE YOU LIED!" Then She Was in Front Of me. She Smiled, the Dog Growled And Then Blood. I heard her Laugh. I Saw A Puddle Of Blood. I Was Slowly Dying. As Soon As I Closed My Eyes For The Last time I Heard her say, "Lol! You died.

Then Blackness.

~YouGottaLoveMe (Tabitha Fields)