Cucumbers, anyone?

Did he just ask me that? Apparently.

"Yes sir, and certainly NOT a paid driver. I have a job which I have gone on holiday on in my first year itself, and it certainly wouldn't surprise me if I was sacked because I was helping my sister, who has never talked to me- ever since Middle School- I think." I said.

"Who's your sister? Emma Roberts?" God. Cheekbones was dense, and yet acted like he was Dad.

"No shit, Sherlock." I said, causing Scott to chuckle. "Is something funny?"

"Oh no. Just what you said...." Andrew said. I stared at him in hopes of an explanation, but in a moment, I realized I wasn't getting one.

"Anyways, she called me at quarter to ten that I was supposed to pick you guys. Then sent me two messages. Your flight details, and where to drop you. She has a blocked number. I tried but couldn't call her or message her back, saying I can't or ask her whether she joking or what... But apparently she wasn't. Why didn't you just book a plane to NYC? Or did you always wanted to do a road trip- east to west coast? If you did, let's make something clear- its NOT fun. And if I'm here, I'm not driving all the way. We're changing positions. The world may treat you like some sort of celebs, but right here, you might understand the reason why I drive this black SUV. I'm a no shit person. I'm not going to treat you like god. I'll treat you the way you treat me. So, I'll be expecting you to behave. And Mr. Cheekbones, I know you think you are in charge here, but honestly - you're not. I'm in charge, of you all. You can do what you want with these kids, but trust me- you're not controlling me. And now is your chance to get out of the car, before I start driving. Any one?" I asked, turning around, my hands O the wheel. I didn't hear any one. Well, apart from Bruno who mumbled, "Dayum..."

 "Let's go then."

There was a long stretch of silence, where I grabbed my backpack from Andrew, who had been taking care of it- to my surprise. Well someone's understood my importance in here. We were at a red light when I pulled out my mobile, and a cord. I attached it to the radio system and started playing a Spotify playlist. I hated silences. I was extrovert. But I wasn't going to start a conversation with them, in case they think I'm apologizing for anything.

"Um.. Can I ask you a question?" Asked Cheekbones when the light had turned green and I was heading out of California. Halsey started playing Gasoline. I liked that song.

"Go on." I said, in a nice voice, not diverting my attention from the road.

"You, seriously dont know who I am?" He asked. I suddenly spotted a Panera Bread. These guys must be hungry. I pulled into the parking lot. That shut down the song. I grabbed my mobile.

"Finally." I heard, Bruno mutter. I smiled.

"No sir, not the vaguest clue of who you are." I said, getting out after all of them were too. Bruno and Glenn ran towards the entrance, Andrew followed at his own pace. While I walked with Cheekbones.

"Oh. Wow. That's a first."

"Glad to be that person." I said. I was always that person who preferred going the other way, getting down from the side everyone else was coming up, wearing white when everyone else wore black and vice versa.

"Seriously?" He asked, confused and shocked as I pulled the door, for him and Andrew who seemed to have stopped to listen to our conversation. Andrew smiled and said thanks, as he went to join the boys at the waiting line. Cheekbones walked in, seeing I want going to go in unless he went in. It was old habit, opening doors for others. My dad believed it would make me humble... Lets just leave it at that.