Chapter 8 | END

Sans got up and stretched. Toriel was all he had on his mind, so he got out his phone and called her.
"Hello?" she said.
Sans spoke into the phone. "Hey Tori."
"Oh, hello Sans. What's up?"
"Uhh, I was wondering if you'd like to meet me at Grillby's."
"Sure!"
"Great, see you there."

Sans went downstairs.
"HELLO BROTHER!"
"Hey bro, and also, bye bro. I'm going to Grillby's. See ya' Paps."
He left and walked straight to Grillby's before Papyrus could reply. When he was outside, Toriel called him.
"Hey Sans, is it okay if I bring Frisk to your house to stay with Papyrus while we're in Grillby's?"
"Yeah Tori, all goods. My brother shouldn't mind."
"Cool, thanks. See you soon."
Then she hung up.

Sans put his phone in his pocket and walked into Grillby's. "Hey guys." He greeted everyone and they all greeted him back.
"Hello, Sans. What can I get for you? Ketchup?"
"Hey, Grillby. I'll order soon. I'm just waiting for a friend to come."
"Alright."

Sans turned around and saw Toriel come in. She sat down on the stool next to him. "Hello, Sans."
"Hey Tori."
"Hello." Grillby greeted her. "Are you Sans' friend?"
"I'm his girlfriend."
Sans' eyes widened. He didn't know they were dating until then.
"Oh, haha. What can I get for you two?"
"Do you have tea?" Toriel asked.
"Indeed we do."
"I'll have that then. What about you, Sans?"
"Uhh, ya' know what, a cup of tea is fine for me too."
Grillby looked surprised but then looked at Toriel. "Alright. Coming up."

Grillby went through a door and then came back out with two cups of tea. He gave one to Toriel and then one to Sans.
"I didn't know you drank tea, Sans." Toriel commented.
"Well I don't have it much, but ya' know, I'm kinda feeling like it today."
"Alright."

The two of them finished and Sans paid Grillby before exiting out after Toriel.
"Thank you." Toriel said.
"No problem, Tori. Anything for you."
She giggled and gave him a kiss. Sans couldn't kiss back but he still enjoyed it.

"Alright, we should go back to my place now," he said.
"Right." Toriel agreed and then they went there.

Sans walked in and yelled "We're back now!"
Frisk cheekily grinned while looking at their hands which were locked together. Sans had forgotten they were holding hands. He let go and shuffled his feet awkwardly.

"So, mom, are you dating Sans now?"
"Yes, my child. What else can I say?"
Frisk got up from the couch and did a little dance. "Yes!"
Papyrus spat out the milk he was drinking.
"SANS," he said, "I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS!"
"Well, now you do, bro."

He smiled at Toriel and then sat on the couch. She followed and sat next to him. Frisk sat on her lap, and Sans was beside them both.

-

Toriel, Sans and Frisk had gone back to Toriel's house in the ruins. Sans was going to spend the night there. Frisk yawned and then went into their room to sleep. Sans followed Toriel into her room and the two of them got into her bed. They were going to be in the same bed for the first time.

"Sans, I love you so much. I hope this lasts forever."
"Same here." He snuggled into her and she held him tight.
"Goodnight, dear," she said, kissing him on his forehead.
"Goodnight." Sans got even closer to her and closed his eyes.

-

(Just a little note:
OMG, finally finished. Sorry it ended so suddenly. I am TERRIBLE at endings. Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this. I've been working on this for a while now, even though it was short. Anyways, see you! ~Fabby)