The Creek.

Red painted masks.

They pillage through the city of  Lanod. 

"Papa!" A child runs across the road. Horses galloping across. 

"Laylv!" A man screams out from the ally. Running towards the child.

No more then eight. 

A soft thumping sound is heard as they hug.

The man turns his head to the side. A soldier of the bloodline, the elite order of warriors of malrusa. His face expressionless. A fake grin on a red mask on his face. He draws his katana. "Run!"

The sounds of screems fade out of the scene. The only sound the tapping of feet as they run.

Laylv. No more then eight, turns. She looks at her father fall on the ground.

"No, papa!" A galloping of horses are heard.

The dust explodes into small bits. Her father concealed by the dust. The horses move, and when it clears, the father is not there. A shadow.

A shadow in the ally watches her. A black shadow. Nothing there.

The shadow climbs on a box. Grunting as it pulls itself to its feet. 

The girl runs.

Sprinting down the road. breathing heavily as she avoids the death.

A man falls front of her. Blocking her path. She takes a sharp turn.

"Father!"

The girls view goes black.

The shadow sprints across the rooftops.

Fading into black.

There is someone, but nothing, and no one.  "CHARGE!"

The bloodline charges.

Northern banner man falling left to right.

Red filling the streets. A pike pierces a banner mans chest. The banner man falls down onto a wall.

It all is silent. Death. "Round them up, bring them to the center!" A voice shouts from the death

A shadow jumps down, six bound men. Northern banner man. Bound to a pole.

The bloodline, the civillians, everyone Stops. They turn to the shadow. Black robes. No face. No expression. Just a fake smile on his black mask. The bloodline soldier backs away, as the shadow approaches the bound men.

"THANK YOU!"A bound man with blue eyes calls. He has long brown hair. Looks no older then twenty one.

The shadow draws a dagger, the ropes bound to the men shining.

A slash. The ropes bound to the men bloody. Red.

The black haired man is laying in a pile of red.

The shadow turns into a shadow, as it fades into the ally.