Jess/Aphmau Imagine

(A/N) So turns out I am a big procrastinator so sorry for the slow updates, but what the heck no one reads these anyway so. Yea. ON WITH THE IMAGINE!!

"Hey (Y/N)! Want to record a pixel painters with me?" Jess asked. You of course nodded your head. Jess was one of your closest friends and helped you with your small YouTube channel. She knew all of your secrets, except for one.

You loved her.

"Sure I'd love to Jess. I'll get it set up." You replied, your cheeks showing a tint of red. You turned back to your screen and got to work.

(TIME SKIP TO AFTER VIDEO)

"So Jess, you want to come to my apartment to watch some Netflix? I have CAKE!" You asked Jess.
"Are you asking me to 'Netflix and Chill' (Y/N)" Jess giggled. You also tried to laugh off the joke even though you were blushing like a mad man.
"Lol. I know you're kidding. But yes I would love to come to your place! Does 8 o clock sound good?" You nodded then she left. You were so nervous. This was the day you were going to confess your feelings to her.

(TIME SKIP TO 8)

" Hey Jess. Welcome to my humble abode. " you said jesturing inside your apartment.
"Thanks again for inviting me. It's been forever since we've hung out. " she said. Jess seemed to be blushing but you could not be sure. After awhile, you and Jess were sitting and watching (Show of choice) when you looked over to see Jess intently staring at you. She turned away, blushing.
You knew this was the moment to confess.
"Jess, we have been friends for such a long time I have grown feelings for you. I can't even look at you anymore without noticing your beauty." You had turned to face her, your hands almost trembling.
"(Y/N) I have felt the exact same way too. I didn't know you felt this as well." By now you two were close enough to feel each other's breaths on your lips. Your breaths were shaky and nervous but it was Jess who had closed the gap between you two.

It had finally happened.
You kissed.

It had seemed like forever before you broke the kiss for air. Her lips tasted like peppermint and you wanted more of it. Now that you knew that she liked you back, you were not afraid to say "I love you, Jess"
And by the smile that showed on her face made your heart flutter inside.
"I love you too (Y/N)"

And you kissed her again.

(A/N) AWWEEE. I know I'm fangirling over my own imagine. But I thin I'm going to write a few more on my own, then take suggestions. I need to get used to writing more often. But anyways hope you enjoyed OK BAAAIIIIIIII