Two

"Bye" I said as I hung up the phone

"Ashlee's going on a daate, Ashlee's going on a daate!" Erin screamed

"Erin what did I tell you

about eavsdropong?" I said

to her like I was scolding her

"I don't remember. Anyway what are you going to wear?!'

"Uhh you know I'm just going to get my phone back, right?"

Erin ran out of the room throwing a fit because that is how weird she is. I walked over to the couch and took my homework out of my bag. Darn it my outfit has to be done for tomorrow! "Erin I need u to model for my project tomor-"

Erin ran into the room and asked "Can we do something fun?"

"I have homework to do, and you probably do to."

"Fine be no fun." she said with a pouty face.

***

The Next Day

What should I wear? I've looked through my closet at least seven times. I guess I'm just nervous to go get hot chocolate with Liam. I eventually decided with dark blue skinny jeans, brown fluffy boots, a white long sleeve shirt, and a brown coat that matches my boots.

For my hair I left it in my natural waves and put on a wool hat with a big pom Pom on the top. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss on. That's actually more than I usually wear because I like my natural features. I finally walked out of my room and started making breakfast. "When are you meeting Liam?"

"Holy crap! You scared me! Why are you up it's 7."

"I'm always up at 7!"

"Uhh who is the one who scheduled her classes to be at 9 so she only had to wake up at 8:30?"

"I don't know what your talking about! Anyway whatcha gonna do on your 'not date'?"

"I don't know, probably get hot chocolate or something."I said trying to act casual and not all fan girling "Well I better be going, bye." I said as I grabbed my bag and a piece of bacon.