Three

Liam's POV

I was waiting for Ashlee by the hot chocolate kiosk. I don't want to make her feel like she is late. I saw her turn the corner with the books in her arms. She looks so cute with her Pom Pom hat bouncing up and down when she walked.

"Hi, I can't believe I am so clumbsy! Sorry." she said with a laugh that melted me like butter.

"It's ok I'm just happy you got your phone back!"

"Well thank you for being generous enough to return it!"

"Oh it's nothing. Do you want some hot chocolate? Its really cold out today!

"Umm.." she said with an unsure face then she said "Ya!" and perked up

"Two large hot chocolatesplease." after I paid for the hot chocolate I asked her "So would you like to hang out sometime?"

Ashlee's POV

I was already nervous as it is! But this caught me way off guard! I didn't know what to do! At first I froze up but remembered where I was. "Uhh ya I would love to."

With sort of relieved facial expression he said "Ok how about we do homework together tomorrow?"

"So in other words do all my homework before I come and bring pizza?" she giggled and then I couldn't help from laughing

"Ya pretty much!"

After our fits of laughter stopped she asked "So where and when do you wanna meet?"

"Uhh I guess you could come to my apartment at 5:30?"

"Ya that would be good. Where is your apartment?"

"How about I text it to you later because I gotta go to class.

"Ok bye"

OMG!! I am going to do homework with Liam Payne!!!

***

It was third period and then lunch! I don't have anymore classes after lunch today because it's Friday! I couldn't stop thinking about doing homework with Liam! Not just because he was famous but because I liked him! I know it's crazy to even think a band member from 1D would ever fall in love with me. I heard the sound of the bell and started shoving my books in my bag.

"Ashlee?" I heard the teacher say. Dang it he caught me day dreaming.

"Yes sir."

"I just wanted to remind you that mid terms are in two weeks and that you might want to pay attention in class next time."

?"Oh yes sir. I'm sorry, I'll get notes from Erin. I kinda ran out of class embarrassed that he kept me behind. I have the highest grade point average in the class.

"Oooo! What did you get in trouble for?" Erin asked me

"I didn't get in trouble! Now can I borrow your notes?"

"Ha ha! You weren't paying attention!" she said as she held out her notes. I snatched gem away trying to make a grumpy face, but then we both laughed and walked to lunch.