• my life •

Hey, I'm Halley I'm currently 17 years old and am finishing my last year of school. I live with my mum and my dad and 2 siblings. I'm the oldest my sister Emma and brother jack are twins both 15 years old.

I attend BGS high school, with my best friend Micah and Josh.
I'm currently studying English for my major as I want to be an author.

Oh and why not tell you while I can. I'm a nerd i haven't been to one school party and I am known as ( goody two shoes ) or nerd.....

Im 5'9 I'm fairly skinny and have glasses with long brown/blonde hair that reaches my mid back I also have grey eyes.

My brother on the other hand looks nothing like me..... Like at all he has black hair brown eyes and is fit. His a junior "JOCK" at my school and I hate it. 

My sister Is a mini me though, she's got everything the same beside glasses and she hates reading or writing. I don't get how you can't like that stuff like I love it.

I'm currently in the library on the laptops entering another essay for English. Not so fun.... But my English teacher is pretty awesome so I'm okay with it.....

* ding * ding* ding*

Shivas that's the bell, I better head off before the cafeteria gets too crowded. Bye guys.

I move the mouse before clicking the end of the recording.

Okay I know what your thinking. She records herself.... Well no I do a video everyday saying the same thing so in 2 years I can see how much I've changed.

Sorry for such a short chapter but this is a filler!

By dreamers!
Stay readers
- A