Red?

Did Giovanni do something to Red? Will Green discover why Red is acting weird? Let's find out.

                                                                                     Chapter 11

Green's pov:

 Red was acting weird and it worried me. He would space out and not hear a word anyone is saying. Right now he was in his room while me and his om washed dishes. Gramps walked in and shooed me away.

 "Go check on Red." Gramps told me. I nodded then headed up stairs where I saw a confused Pikachu walking out of Red's room. I walked in and shut the door looking at Red who was lying down but staring at the ceiling.

 "Red...Earth to Red." I said but he didn't budge so I tackled him making him yelp and me laugh.

 "G-green, What are you doing?" Red asked. I nipped at his ear making him shiver.

 "Your ignoring me. I don't like it." I said nipping at his neck and he shivered.

 "I'm sorry." Red sighed. I was now on top of him grining at him.

 "Your going to have to make it up to me." I purred at him and nuzzled his cheek. I looked at him to see his eye's a glow and a blush on his face.

 "How do you suppose I do that?" Red asked rasing his brow. I leaned down and nipped at his ear again.

 "Love me." I whispered in his ears making him shiver.

Sex scene! Just a warning.

"Ok. I'll love you." Red smilied at me and I helped him take off his shirt. I licked and sucked on his nipples making him moan.

 "Pika." I turned to see Pikachu holding something. He handed to me and left, It was Lubricent. There was a not from Red's mom on it.

                                          Green,

                                     Please use this, I don't want my son hurting and I know you don't want him to either. So I bought this for you two to use when you guys have realations. thank you.

                                                                                                                         Your mother-in-law

 "That's embarassing." I said showing Red the note.

 "My mom at her best." Red laughed.

 "Now where were we?" I asked gently biting his nipple. Red moaned loudly making everyone in the house aware of what we were doing.

 "Your so loud." I chuckled.

 "Sorry. I can't help it." Red said. I took off my shirt and started making out with him. I felt him tug at my pants making me laugh again. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants off, His were next I kept kissing him as I pulled his pants off and threw them to the ground. We were now only in boxers, and Red was already ready for me. He was hard so I pulled his boxers off and started licking him all over.

 "Mmhpf Green." Red moaned as I sucked on him. Red tasted so good, It was sweet like a apple.

"Taste so good." I pulled my mouth from his dick. Red then pulled my boxers off and started suck me. I knew he couldn't take me all in but I still enjoyed the pleasure it gave me. I looked at the leub and Red smilied at me laying on his back and spreading his legs.

 "I'm ready." Red said. I put the leub on my dick and gently slid it in him, His back arched and he held on to the sheets. I started moving in and out as Red's ass held on to my dick tightly making me go nuts.

 "Your so tight today." I panted moving faster at how good he felt. He put his arms around me and let out a low moan which made me kiss him.

 "Feel's so....good...Green." He moaned. He was so hot and tight it was driving me to insanity.

 "I know." I moaned starting to play with Red's dick.

 "Green." He moaned my name and I looked at his flushed cute face. His eye's seemed so alive even though they were half lidded in pleasure. I kissed him deeply as I bucked in him deep, He suddenly moaned louder than ever and I knew what I found. I kept hitting Red's sweet spot and he was going nuts.

 "Your enjoying this more than usual." I breathed. 

 "Green...So...mmphf...hot.." Red tried to speak but kept moaning.

 "You going to cum soon?"

 "Nn...good...love....you." Red panted. I slammed into his sweet spot and It finished him off. he came on my chest and smilied as I filled him up.

All clear!

 "What was that?" Red asked.

 "That was your sweet spot love." I said and he blushed at the word love.

 "I couldn't even talk right." Red said and I nodded. 

"Now take a nap. You need it." I smiled at him and he obeyed closing his eye's.

Red's pov:

Dream:

 "Little does he know what was in that shot." Giovanni said talking to a grunt.

 "Will he die from it?" The grunt asked.

 "No. We've tested it on enough people. Now he will be my pet, wonder which one he will turn in to." Giovanni said slapping me down on the bed and restraining me.

 "When will he change?" The grunt asked.

 "Not sure but when he does we need to have this place secure." Giovanni said heading out the door with the grunt. Was I asleep? No, I could still hear. What were they talking about?

 "Pikachu!" Pikachu?

Normal:

 I jumped when pikachu used thunder on me. I screamed and leaped from the bed, Pikachu looked at me like I was a monster. He looked terrified but at the same time angry.

 "Pikachu what's wrong with you?" I asked and Pikachu looked shocked.

 "Chuuu!" He ran out the door.

 "That was weird and where did green go?" I asked.

 "Red?" I looked over to the door to see Oak.

 "Hey professor Oak. Pikachu is acting weird and where is Green?" I asked scartching my head then felt something sticking up from it. I pulled it down to see a black ear which freaked me out.

 "Calm down Red...We will figure this out." Oak said.

 "I have ears!" I yelled then turned to see a black fox tail with a red tip.

 "Red...Calm down." Oak said.

 "I have a tail!" I yelled and took off running down the stairs on four legs which freaked me out more. mom walked in holding a big bag of groceries and Green came behind her.

 "Red!" Oak hollered but I took off outside.

 To much??? I like it though..Do you?