Chapter 19 ..........

So everyone is saying Gold is Red's son so I'm going to play around with this mwahahahaha *cough* How do villians laugh like that?

Red's pov: 

  It had a been a week since Giovanni died and I was a pokemon. Green had been busy studying pokemon so I hadn't spent anytime with him, so I hung with my friend Yellow. Yellow was so cool, I mean she would give me advice about love and stuff which was weird since she was 16 and I was 17...I should know more than her right?

  "Hey Red"Oak said to me.

 "...."I just glanced at him with a frown. I was playing the silent game so when Green came home he would know I was upset.

 "Still not talking? Green is close...He should be home sometime today." Oak said still trying to make me break my silence or my frown.

 "....." He sighed giving up and walking to the kitchen.

  "I'm home!" I heard Green yell.

 "Come on in. I was just having a conversation with Red." Oak said. Green walked in sitting hi bag down and smiling at me.

 ".................." I glared at him with my frown.

 "What were you two talking about?" Green asked me.

 "................................."I just stared at him.

 "That...That is what we were talking about." Oak said sitting down in his chair.

 "He isn't saying anything." Green said.

 "Exactly." Oak said.

 "Red...What's wrong?" Green asked putting his hand on my forehead thinking I was sick.

"....................................................."I just looked at me with a poker face. I was good at making a poker face, ask yellow.

 "Red talk...please." Green begged. It's driving him nuts and It makes me want to smile so I do but on the inside.

 "..................................................................." I get up and head to his room, I knew Green was following me.

 "Red! talk to me." Green begged me as I walked in to his room.

 "..." I just sat on the bed and watched him walk back in forth wondering why I wasnt talking.

 "Are you sick? Is your throat sore? Did you lose your voice?" He kept asking questions.

 "..." I watched him then he froze.

 "Your just mad at me." Green frowned and I nodded yes.

 "I'm sorry love..I'll do anything just don't be mad at me." Green said.

 "..." I stayed mute.

 "I'll buy you ice cream." He said.

 "I want vanilla." I said and smiled at him.

 "We have some in the freezer." He said.

 "Go get us some." I said and he dragged me out of the room and to the freezer.

 "Your really bossy today." Green said opening the freezer.

 "..." I glared at him.

 "Bad news...only one popsicle left." He started to hand it to me but I shook my head no.

 "You can have it." I smiled and he unwrapped it taking a small bite and I leaned over also taking a bite.

 "R-Red what are you doing?" Green blushed.

 "Sharing." I said licking my lips.