Chapter 2-Cold Snowdin

I am finally updating again, I'm sorry for not updating for awhile, I was updating on my other profile. 

Your POV

I walked out of the purple door, to be greeted by snow. Snow. I never really saw snow before, but it really is gorgeous. I started walking down the snowy pathway, thinking of what I was going to do now. I then suddenly felt really cold. I shivered and hugged myself, missing the warmth of Toriel's house. I walked up to what seemed like a bridge, and heard footsteps behind me. I froze. I then heard a deep voice. "Human. Do you not know how to greet a new pal? Come and shake my hand". I gulped, before slowly turning around and took his hand in mine, but took it away once I heard a noise. He laughed. "Ah, the whoopie cushion in the hand trick, I love that joke. I'm sans, sans the skeleton" He greeted with a big grin on his face. "I-I'm um.... Y/N..." You said, hugging yourself. "That is a cool name. I was just out here for a bit doin' some things, but I decided to go back as I was feeling pretty bonely" Sans chuckled, giving a playful wink. You gave a small giggle at his bad pun. You shivered, hugging yourself some more. Sans looked at you and apparently noticed how cold you are. "Um, uh, hey kid, let's go to Snowdin and go to my house, it will make you warm. For now..." He slid off his blue  jacket and slipped it over your shoulders. You felt warmth. You nodded and you both walked to Snowdin.

You were once again greeted by Snow, but there were some other monsters you saw around here as well. They all looked at you, staring. You looked down at your feet and kept walking. As you walked, you saw a big bear near a Christmas tree, putting gifts underneath it. You smiled softly at them and continued walking until you saw Grillby's. Sans opened up the door and held it open, you thanked him and walked inside, again seeing monsters... and a flame guy. That must be Grillby. You walked up to some stools and sat down. "Hey Grillbs" Sans said, sitting down besides you. Grillby nodded and kept cleaning some cups. "So Y/N, what had you come here anyways? To the underground, I mean". You looked at him, before looking down at your lap. "Well... it's a long story. I got into a fight with my father as he always goes out and gets drunk at a bar. So I had enough, I ran away and came to the mountain... and well. here I am..." You said, avoiding eye-contact. "Well... I'm sorry kid. That is pretty rough,  Kind of cold if you ask me". You laughed at his pun. "Oh by the way, what do you want to eat? Burgers? Fries?". You thought and chose a burger. "Alright. Grillby, two orders of burg. And, extra ketchup bottle." Grillby nodded and walked into another room. You wondered why he needed an extra ketchup bottle, but found out once Grillby came back. He drank the bottle of ketchup. Drank. You decided not to question him about it.

After you finished, you both walked out and started walking towards San's house. "Just to let you know, when my brother sees you, he would want to take you because he needs to capture a human in order to be in the Royal Guard. But... he wouldn't be able to do it. Even if he tries". Great, someone who wanted to capture me. You two arrived and he opened the door. You both walked in and saw a tall skeleton in the kitchen. "Sup' Papyrus?" Sans greeted, waving at him. "OH! SANS YOUR BACK! I HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR SOME SPE-..." He trailed off, looking at you. "OH MY GOD! SANS, IS THAT A HUMAN?!" Papyrus yelled. "yup. sure is. but she's friendly. her name is y/n". "OH! WELL, HUMAN! I,THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF!" Papyrus yelled, walking over to you. "WE WILL DO SO MANY PUZZLES TOGETHER!". You giggled at his energy. "Can't wait". "NOW, WHO IS READY FOR MY GREAT SPEGHATTI!?!" He yelled, running into the kitchen. "welp, he seems happy. by the way kid, i brought some food home from grillby's, papyrus' cooking isn't... the best thing in the world". You nodded and walked to the kitchen with him. You do not know why, but you were already very happy here. You were determined.