Chapter 3 : unknown person

The fog cleared as the moon stArted to shine bright flaxen. He was unconscious looking more helpless and unresponsive then Alive. Sputtering comes from the far end of the woods sounding west from the wind as the cold breeze blows heavily on andy' s face .its been 4 minutes and he hasn't working up.... A frighten voice said walking up to andy's body while the voice watch him from a distance.the unexplained voice drags him to there little house all the way on the other side of the forest putting Andy on the bed closing the door.about 2 hours later andy slowly opens his eyes seeing the foot board of the bed,knowing well that this was not his location when he first passed out. looking around the room he sees lots of cob webs , old clothes , even bones in the left corner from where the tv was located in. he gets up walking to the bathroom locking the door as he is still scared wondering even more where brandon is then he even imagined.slowly turning the sink handle for some warm water he calmly splashes his face with water twice; then seeing the letters '' T.I.C.K. T.I.C.K. T.I.C.K.'' written in blood which was crimson.he yells and runs out the bathroom ,out the bedroom down hallway which was mostly pitch black tripping over a big pile of human bones. Andy looks at them as his heart drops to his stomach.he thinks in his head'' where am I ?!?! I seen animal bones in the corner of a room,bathroom having scary messages written in blood, and now falling over human bones.'' he gets out the traces of being in his thoughts hearing footsteps coming down the hallway.suddenly every sound turned into silences as he stares into the pitch black darkness of the hallway. T.I.C.K.....T.I.C.K.....T.I.C.K.andy looks up freezing in place trying to yell for help. h...help. the ticking sound gets louder then stops completely. he sees to feet in front of him as the moon light shines on his face,as something yells,''T.I.C.K. THIS IS YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!'' he laughed evilly and loudly as it pulls out a knife dripping with blood slashing the side of his face leaving an ''X'' mark deep enough to be a scar.andy passes out once again as the person pulls him down deep into the basement.