TEASERツ

Do you ever just look at someone, and wonder what's going on inside their head?

•••

Well, I always do. I do imagine a lot. I always think about what my alpha husband's thinking and all that stuff every-mili-second of my life.

Is he into someone? Into something or just into his dreams? I worry about his plans, his favorites, his dislikes, whatever that makes him happy and justㅡI'm all about him.

I am all about him and he's my insanityㅡrather my hidden in-human-form sanctuary against the factual problems of life.

If you happened to ask how Fangirling is possibleㅡwell damn it is. It's literally what's making me live and breathe, ecstatic and morose or just whatever emotions at once. The salvation is real and to be honest this is quite addicting. (Or shall I say very much.)

So, why am I ranting? I meanㅡwhy am I explaining the agony of the good and the bad?

Because I think the actual imagination just got real. The what's-inside-oppa's-brain became a legit diversionary way of updating myself about his life.

A WEIRD TELEPATHY WITH MY BIAS. THAT'S IT.

At first, it was actually perfect. I feel what he feels and whatever he sees, I see them too. (Like spying the other oppars and check for those girls he meets along the way and talks with him.)

But, later onㅡit was already disturbing. It's like my brain's all about his life. I literally lost my mind.

I LOST MY MIND. AND I AM STARTING TO FORGET TO LIVE MY LIFE.

FXXK YOU BIAS. I GAVE YOU MY HEART AND YOU WANT MY SOUL TOO?

Should I remember to forget you?

•••

"You need to hurry up! His brain power will gradually kill you! It will destruct your neurons. It will eat all your vital lobes! Vegetative state! You will die! Die! Die!"

"Okay. What should I do!?"

"You have to personally meet him."

♡♡♡

TO PERSONALLY MEET KIM JONGIN. EXO'S KAI. A UNIVERSAL STAR WHO MILLIONS OF GIRLS LOVE.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!?

---

Ongoing