Chapter 4

Joise's p.o.v
I walked to the lunch room with emma. She seemed like a cool girl she was chill. We got into line for our lunches then we sat down a grayson s table. It was just awkward silence. "Hello" emma said as she tried to start a conversation "Hey" Aaron said
"Hello" nate replied
Emma's p.o.v
"Hello" I said trying to start an conversation. Everyone said hi but grayson. I bet he Dosent even know I exist anymore "excuse me" I said I grabbed my phone and bag and an apple and walked into the bathroom. I bumped into this girl named Mackenzie "oh, shit im sorry" I apologize "watch where your going loser" "What did you call me" I said as I got closer to her " I called you a loser" she said as she got in my face.I just walked past her and she brushed her shoulder to mine "thats what i thought" she practically yelled and wake into the lunch room "what a bitch" I thought. I just turned around and went back into the lunch room. But then I saw Mackenzie was sitting in my spot Fucking making out with Grayson. Josie saw me I gave her an glare and walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Maybe im not the one for grayson. Wait...wait...am i a falling for grayson.... I looked at my braces, at my long black hair I always were in a pony tail. I look at my glasses and my blue eyes hiding behind them... "I need to change" I thought to myself "but how? I thi k I need a makeover..

A/n: im starting to update every day now so just keep reading and enjoy