Chapt.7

When I walked in I saw Grayson sitting at a table with his freinds. Then Mackenzie walked in and sat next to Grayson and they made out for a minute or two I walked up to the table and all of the guy's eye's followed Mackenzie pulled away and looked up at me "Wtf do You want" she said " Excuse me, grayson can we talk?" I said as a ignored Mackenzie " I SAID wtf do u want?!" She said as she got up in my face " I advise you to sit your little cheating ass down" I say as I smirk I grabed Graysons hand and pulled him in the hall ' damn that felt good' I thought " you look different"  Grayson said " I know" I said as i pulled out my phone "here look at this" I say as I got to the video and gave him the phone to watch the video.

* Graysons p.o.v*
My heart completely dropped as I watched that video of Mackenzie marking out with my bestfreind  NATE!  "Grayson...im so sorry you had to see that" she said as she gazed in my eyes. "Ethan has pictures and a vid on his phone as well" she said as I gave her, her phone back. Her phone vibrated. She looked at the screen and smirked "ethan put the vid and pic's on Facebook".

*Emma's p.o.v*

I can still see that Grayson was sad so I gave him a hug, I was hesitant but I did it and surprisingly he hug back. the hug felt warm like our body's were ment to go together it just felt good. "WTF IS THIS" Mackenzie roared "why should you care?" Grayson fought back " why dont you just go to your boyfriend NATE" " what are you talking about poo bear? Your my one and only!" LAIR! "Bullshit!" I said as I pulled my phone out and showed her the vid "BUCKSHOT! Thats not me!". She fought back. Nate walked up to Mackenzie and kissed her AND SHE KISSED BACK! "Oh really?" I said as I folded my arms "You little whore!" She said she smacked me then I punched her in her mouth and her gum's started to bleed "FUCK YOU" she thunderd as she was holding her mouth " how if you like it if I did this!?" I said as I grabbed Graysons cheeks and kissed him. And he kissed back our lips moved in perfect sync. Then I pulled away Grayson stood in shock "Gray- im sorry" I walk away "EMMA WAIT" He almost screamed but I kept walking. I bet he hates me now.....

A/n- told you i would update! check out my other stories and now im starting to up date my 'dirty dolans' again! If u want one leave a request enjoy it hoe's sorry its a bad chapter but its whatever and if u want me to update AGAIN today hurry and ask Byeeeee.