The night it happened

I was going to sleep when I heard a small, bump! I jumped but then shrugged it off thinking I had been reading ghost stories too long that day and it was starting to bother me. I was half asleep when I heard someone else breathing in the room. This just happens sometimes. I am always wrong though and if I roll over it will stop. However it did not stop when I rolled over. I started to feel a bit weird. I mean I didn't think our house is haunted but maybe I'm wrong. I turned onto my back and gasped. There was a shadowy figure on my ceiling. It's mouth was twitching ever so slightly like it was trying to tell me something. I did hear a clear whisper of, blue sheets...

I was really shocked. I stared in disbelief as it circled around and vanished out my window. And blue sheets? I don't even own blue sheets! What was really weird though is that night after the experience I felt like I was going to throw up! I ended up having some tablets because I felt so ill. Do you think I will see this spirit again? What the hell was its purpose? What could blue sheets possibly mean? How does it link to this case of paranormal activity? What was this spirit trying to tell me? I don't think it was a bad spirit as such. But it did shake me up a little. The other day I was eating eggs on toast and out of the corner of my eye I saw something move. I cocked my head to one side and once again the figure appeared out of no where!!