When All Things Fall Apart: Chapter Three

"Justice arrived at her step moms home." She got out of the car and unbulkled her son in his car seat and they walked in the house.

She was always rude to justice and never liked her. Justice always tried to keep her cool or else they would of seen another side of her

Justice *POV*

"Hey moms, Justice said as she made her way to the couch were Momma D sat flipping through the channels on he 10 inch Samsung Tv."Hi, where yall been Momma.D said with a attitude turning dissing me and giving khalil a kiss on the cheek and hugging him.

I took him to Mcdonalds and let him play for a hour. But why Khalie tell us to come over here I said with a attitude.

Well he wanted yall to be safe because if you alone at the the house no telling who could come in there and take his kid. But he was being over protective in all Momma.D said looking serious.

Ok then justice said going in the kitchen and getting a cup down and pouring her some kool-aid.

"Mommy i wann sum, khalil whined walkin towards me!" I handed him my cup and he drunk it like he took a shot.

"Dame khalil tf, where you learn that shit, I said waiting on a answer with my hands on my hip!"

I gwat it frum daddy ma, waas wong khalil said looking in his mothers eyes.

"Lawd he is just like his daddy I said to herself"

Nun khalil wanna go watch spongebob now, jasmine said holding his hand and walking into his room.

He got his own room here, Lawd he den got this pimped out wit YMCMB every thing.Im tlkin pillows bed and ery thing. And Nicki Minaj half naked pics all over his wall he is too much I said laughin.

"Wah cam i sayy ma, i get it frwom my daddy he said putting his hands up in serender!"

Oh my gosh, you is too much boy Justice said tickling him.

He stared laughing and couldnt stop.

Hahaha mo-mmy hahaha stop Khalil said while still laughing.

I stopped and said you know i love you khalil and your dad too I said as I hugged him and started kissing his face.

"ewww mommy stop Khalil said wiping away her kisses off his face and laughing!"

What you ion like my kisses I said as I jerked my back then put my hand on my chest shocked looking at him with the remote in my hand.

Haha mommy yes naow gimmie dah wemote khalil said pouting like a baby with his bottom lip poking out!

Ah ah ah, Uh not until you give me a kiss and say u love me Justice said bending down with her lips poking out.

"Fwine khalil said givng his mom a kiss and said he loved her then she said love you too and gave him the remote and left out the room!" He jumped on his bed and watched spongebob.

I swear that boy is too much Justice said laughing and Khalie walked in the house with two of his d-boi's Hookie'Jay and Bookie'Jay.

Wassup Jahzzy they both said with the sssss at the end, at the same time. Then they both gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek as she said hey and did the same.

They were both twins. They were a lightskinned mocha color with dimples and all ways wore chains on them and were always swagged out. Lawd they was sexy and i had already hit one of them before. I think it was B. I wanted to hit both of em shiiit

Khalie knocked her out of her training of thoughts by pressing his lips on hers and pulling her by her waist towards him.

''Bae you know where we at rite Justice said as she kissed him back passionately.''

Hey Momma.D the twins both said as they walked in the living and gave her a hug then sat down.

Khalie *POV*

Oh, yeah yeah Khalie said as he let go of her waist and walked over to his mom and said hey then tried to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Uhun boy, you aint bouta ta kiss me after you was all ova that thot, nigga swerve his mom said putting her hand in his face then turning to watch tv.

Justice looked at momma D with fierce anger rolled her eyes and then folded her arms up to her chest with a atitude.

How in the world did she hear about the term 'thot' Khalie thought in his head, but shiiit she is my momma.

Come on ma, then just gimie a hug Khalie said with his arms out.

''Gimmie got shot his mom said then everybody started laughing. Then they hugged and Khalie turned the tv to the game."

"Mommy, Daddy cam i stay hew wit gwama Khalil said running in the living room were everyone sat on the black leather couch!"

"Ugh you gotta ask grandma boy Khalie said turning his face to his son."

"Gwama cam i stay the nwight wit you Khalil said"

"Yeah you can stay boy we go have fun, yall do what you want tonight Khalie Momma.D said turning her head towards Khalie.

Ok thanks ma we gotta go we will see yall tommorow khalil said as he hugged his son then gave his mom a hug.

"Bwy Daddy and Ma khalil said hugging both of them as they left out the door."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I was bored so i just wrote this chapter and i didnt put much info about where Khalie and Justice was finna go but you will find out in the next chapter. I hope u liked this chapter. plz vote and comment. luv yah! 6 comment 7 votes for an update