When All Things Fall Apart: Chapter One

Justice *POV*

Justice stared across the street at her son Khalil, playing at the Public park.

"Hey babe what u want for breakfeast?" Khali asked as he grabbed justice by her waist from behind.

Justice was a sexy lightskinned girl.5'2 had swagg and looked bad wit a fat ass. All the niggas would always stare at her when we out in public. One day we was walkin down the streets, downtown new york and a nigga go come up to her and and try to tlk to her and harrass her

*Flashback*

"What the fuck u doin nigga." he didn't know i was here nigga but after this shit er'body was go know.

"Mann nigga i'm just tryna get some pussy from this bitch so fuck off!" The boy said

"Well bitch this my girl!"

Boom

Boom

Khali busted a cap in this nigga twice. One in the chest and one in the head.

Now everybody was scared to step up to Khali. They all knew not to mess wit his girl.

*Reality*

"Um i was thinkin sum of you." Justice said turning around kissing him.

She loved his caucasian light smooth skinned. He was sexy as hell! He lifted her up on the kitchen counter and started kissing on her neck and removed her shorts and thong. She moaned his name loudly as he moved his hands down her thighs and started fingering her.

"Babe stop plz!" Justice said tapping him.

"No baby i've just started." She turned his head around and all you could see was khalil standing in the middle of the kitchen with his mouth droped open.

"Oh shit!" Khalie said running over to his son and walked him out the kitchen into his room to tlk to him.

Damn, justice hurried pulled up her shorts and washed her hands then started cooking breakfeast.

Khalie *POV*

"Daddy why did u hab yo fwinga in mommy on the counta?" Khalil asked looking up at his dad sitting next to him on his bed.

"Look son grown ups do things that little kids cant do and not supposed to see. Just forget about it for me khalil." Khalie said to his son.

"Ok wha ehba u say but i wanna watch sponsbob!" Khalil said turning on spongebob.

"Aight lilmane but I'm come get u when breakfast ready." Then he walked out the door in the kitchen.

"Damn bae tht shit was close, shiiit i was bout to take off all yo clothes,"Khalie said siting at one of the red high spinny chairs."

"Whatcha cookin ma?"

"Damn, but I'm makin pancake,sausage,french toast,and bacon."

"Well I'll just save my appatite den!" He turned around and turned the kitchen tv on.

"Hello i am jackie and this is CNN News at 8 and we have two males shot on Koncle street in Main Bridge condo's. This happened two hours ago. We have three witnesses that heard the gun shots and three men run out of the condo with two duffel bags not masked.The three men are 6'5 one big with a scar under his left eye, and one black bald with blue eyes, and the last one with a baldfade and mole under his right eye with a short beard.We are now taking this over to the witness!"

"Oh shhhit thats my homies house!" Khalie said running out the kitchen into his room loadin up his guns as he called his niggas to meet him at the corner.

"Mommy is ery ting awright?" Khalil asked walking in the kitchen as he got picked up by his mom.

"Yeah every things allright baby." She walked into her room and saw Khali loading up his guns and hangin up the phone saying "aight."

"Bae whats going on?" Justice asked standing in the doorway.

"Awww shit, um ima be back i got to make a run bae. them niggas just shot up his house and killed my niggas. And thts my weed and money in dem bags they stole. I want you to go to yo moms house untill i get back.!" he said rushing.

"Ok baby but stay safe i know u bout to risk yo life out there and shit. But stay safe please.!" She said giving him a kiss and he hugged khalil and kissed him on the forehead.

"I love and i will see yall soon but i got to go." Khalie said walking out the bedroom.

"Before u go eat this on yo way, i know u go be hungry." Justice said handing him a bag of salt and vinegar chips and a fuze.

"Ok and i will see yall soon!" He said taking the food and hugging them before he left again.

"Love you!" They both said and he walked out the door saying "love you too!"

*

*

*

*

I hope yall liked the beginning. I will update the rest if you vote and comment. So comment and vote plz love you!!!

And hmu/kik me @youngin4life *^_^* <3