Chapter 5: Inpressing Sam

Today was Wednesday, and Jason was still thinking about Sam. Later he arrived in school, and he was talking to Alex. "Alex, I am going to try to inpress Sam," "Yeah ok, but she is tough," "I know, but I really like her, i'm always thinking about her," "Fine man, you can do it, but without my help," then Alex walked away, to his other friends. "Ok, lets think of something to inpress Sam, ok, ok, oh yeah," then she ran to Sam. "Hey Sam I got some roses for you," "I don't need them, Dan's already got some," "Happy birthday Sam, I got you some roses!" said Sam, giving Sam the pretty roses. Then Jason walked away, dropping the roses, and thinking about what he can do next to inpress Sam, and he got something. 1 hour later, class was over and Jason was about to what he was planning. "Hey Sam, wait up," "What do you want Jason," "Alex just gave me a dare, he said, go to Sam and when she says I Love You the dare is over, now please say it," "Ok, I love you," and then Jason smiled happily. "Thanks, oh by the way, Alex didn't even give me the dare!" "Wait. You cheated, I don't love you, in fact I hate you ,it has to be true love, not some kind of joke, don't talk to me ever again," "Wait Sam," but Sam ingnored him, and she walked to Dan. "Oh what have I done!" shouted Jason. Then a nice voice came, "I can help," said Bethany. "You no way," "Come on i'm Sam's bestfriend, if I can hangout with you, she maybe get jelous," "Ok," then they started holding hands and Jason was a bit nervous.