Chapter 1

Soon, in two days I'll be meeting the love of my life... Omg it's so soon!

ERIKA'S POV

Two days earlier:

- OMG the tickets are here!! Finally!! Omg soon I'll be meeting the love in my life!

I've bought tickets for the YouTube con in Helsinki. I've been saving for the tickets in years and finally I've  had enough money to buy them. this is the moment I've been waiting for in ages... I'm  finally going to meet the Magcon boys and Ethan and Grayson (my biggest celeb crush). I've  been dreaming about this so long and soon, in two days I'm  going to be there around with viners and YouTubers and other famous people. I sat down in the couch and started day dreaming. I wonder what he's doing right now. Erika's little brother Colin sat down next to her.

- What's that? Said Colin

- That's tickets to the YouTube con in Helsinki, I'm going to meet famous people and my future husband, Grayson Dolan.

- cool, can I come with you? Please!

- sorry, but I've only got one ticket and you're a little bit too young.

OMG I'm to start packning, I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I haven't packed yet...

GRAYSON'S POV

- So Ethan, are you done packing yet?
- Soon, take it easy!
Ethan comes into the room with three full big bags full of clothes and stuff.

- hey, you don't need that much clothes, we're going to Finland for a YouTube con, not moving to Finland.

- who knows... And I couldn't decide what to take so I took all my clothes just in case.

- okay but I won't help you carrying all that stuff, that's your problem, not mine.

We walked outside but it went a bit slow because Ethan kept struggling with the bags but he didn't want to unpack something. When we finally got in the car we left to the airport. We were a little bit late so we had to run, which was hard for Ethan with all those bags.

In the airplane:

- Are Finnish chicks hot?

- Ethan! Come on! Of course they are. All Finnish chicks are hot.

Grayson knew it was going to be a long flight so he lent his head back on the seat and started imagine about the con... He felt tired and fell asleep.

The next day:

ERIKA'S POV:

Finally I'm here in Helsinki, so now it's just to check in to the hotel. I just can't stop thinking about the YouTube con tomorrow... Omg it's tomorrow!!!

-Calm down Erika! Said her dad

Me and my dad are at the reception and are checking in. We can check in but we'll get our room in an hour. I spotted a smoothie bar.

- dad, I'm going to get a smoothie at the smoothie bar, they're free.

- okay.

I'm walking to the smoothie bar. I ordered a blueberry smoothie, but when I got it, it was so full that I spilled some on my checked red shirt that I was wearing.

- oh, crap. So now I have to go around with an blue spot on my shirt until we got our room and that will be in like an hour. Shit.

GRAYSON'S POV:

So finally in Finland... I expect that it would be colder, because the photos I've seen got snow in it... But I can't see any snow anywhere.

- hey, I expected that it would be snow here. Where are all the snow?

- Come on Gray, it's summer, what country would have snow on the summer? Except Antarctica.

- Antarctica isn't a country.

We're walking in to the hotel and I sit down at a chair. Ethan saw a smoothie bar so he runs straight to the bar and takes as many smoothies as he can carry.

- come on Ethan, we still don't got a room yet, so if you have to pee you have to hold it in because here's no toilet.

I took up my iPod but it's dead so I started searching for a charging place. Luckily I bought a European charger at the airport. When I finally found one I put in my charger and turned around just to see what Ethan was doing but I couldn't see him anywhere... Then I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she stood there at the smoothie bar. She was wearing a checked shirt and ripped jeans.

- wow she's beautiful

That's all for this chapter! It will come more, I promise. I made this to my bestie Erika... Hope you liked it :)

// Wilma ;)