Chapter 6

(2 months later)

- Your point of view -

*Knockings on the door*

You: Who is it? (opens the door) Jimin!

Jimin: Hey (smiles) Are you busy?

You: Yeah... (surprised) Actually I was gonna call you right now, because...

Jimin: Interesting... (reach hand at you) Come with me.

You: Where are we going? I have work..

Jimin: I don't care about your work right now. (pulls you)

You: Jimin! What's going on? (pushing you to the car)

Jimin: You'll see. (gets you inside the car) Don't dare to run away. (goes all the way round to the car)

You: Jimin... (He gets inside the car) I have work to...

Jimin: Can you worry about me for a moment? (silence) Just like you do with Taehyung?

You: Jimin, I always care abo...

Jimin: (sigh) I know, I'm sorry. (looks forward and starts driving)

You: Jimin, what's wrong? (face him)

Jimin: (sigh) I just had the urge to see you...

You: Oh... (smiles)

(Arrives at previous ice cream shop)

You: Ah! You wanted ice cream? (confused)

Jimin: Hmm.. (smiles) Not really! But okay! Let's say I wanted some ice cream and I took you here! Deal? (high five)

You: Deal! (silence) Last one to get it's a stinky chicken! (runs)

Jimin: YAAH! (laughs) You copycat!! (runs behind you) *buys ice creams*

You: Thank you! I really like this ice cream.

Jimin: Me too.. you know, this is the best Ice cream I've ever had!

You: You said that the first time we came! (pushing him)

Jimin: I lied! This is actually the best one!

You: Oh yeah? (laugh) So why is it the best one?

Jimin: It's really sweet and delicious... how to explain? (pulls you closer) Don't you feel sweetness rushing over your body when you're with me? (looks deeply at your eyes)

You: (in shock) Ji..Jimin... people's looking at us...

Jimin: Don't you love me?

You: (pushes him away gently) Jimin... (hyperventilating) I...I... (turns around)

Jimin: (grabs you wrist and pulls towards him) I've been holding this inside since I met you. I love you. I really do. What else I need to do for you to notice me?

You: I... (silence)

Jimin: Do I have to wait more? If it's that I will wai...

You: I love you too. (whispered)

Jimin: (looked/pulled you even closer) You love me?

I could feel his breath on me. His rough hand around my wrist. His eyeballs were travelling around my face. This is... a moment that I never knew that could come true. I wish I could ask if this was a dream; but clearly, it wasn't a dream. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even feel my own body. I felt like passing out, the adrenaline running through my veins... Right in that moment, he kissed me. His kiss felt soft and rough, sweet and hot. He moved his arms around my waist, and so I moved mine around his neck, getting my body close to his. Chain reaction.

Jimin: Why didn't you tell me you loved me? (smiles surprised)

You: You never asked... (shy)

Jimin: (licks his lips) You... (laughs) You taste like chocolate.

You: (sigh) Really? That's all you have to say after that...

Jimin: (bites your lower lip) What about that?

You: People is looking at us. (embarrassed)

Jimin: I don't care! (pulls you closer) I want them to know that Park Jimin has a girlfriend. (smirk)

Both: I love you.

Jimin: You copycat! (takes your hand)

You: Aish! (walks with him) Does your brothers know?

Jimin: Hmmm.. (smiles) Well I told Jin and Yoongi that I was planning to confess to you. They made fun of me for like 2 hours. (laughs loudly) Namjoon said: "That's my man" (imitating him) Jungkook said I should act all tough and manly towards you...

You: That's why.. (suspicious)

Jimin: Yeah, I did it. I think it came out pretty well! (laughs) J-Hope gave me advice and gave me a good-big-brother-conversation; I really needed that.

You: And Taehyung? (curious)

Jimin: Oh! Him? I went to Busan to tell him.

You: When? (shocked)

Jimin: Well all these days we haven't be able to go out because you're workng hard. So I took the weekend and stay over his apartment!

You: You must love him. (smiles)

Jimin: Yeah I do. You know... I love him so much, that even if I loved you, he tells me he's in love with you... (smiles) I would have given up for you.

you: Really? Wow, their friendship is the most genuine I've seen in all my life...

Jimin: Yes, I just want him to be happy. I would not mind giving up in someone I love, for my best friend.

Me: You're so kind. I love it.

Jimin: (puts hand in your face) I love you. (kisses softly) Let's go home, you have work to do.