Chapter 4

UNKNOWN POV: (next day of shooting)

"What does that mean?!!You worthless piece of shit! What were you there for? Where were those fuckin loyal guards you talked so highly of..."? Godfather Demakis was furious I could literally see steam coming off his ears and even if it makes me feel like a goddamned coward I have to admit I was trembling with fear. Our boss was known for his brutality and mercilessness and don't even get me started with his anger issues.

"I am fucking talking to you! 12 OF MY MEN DIED!! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?" Boss was now at my face, he poked his finger at my chest in sheer state of anger. "I want all the details on the murderers in an hour and arrange a family meeting at 3pm. I want everyone there."Don Demakis orders in rage and then turns toward his son who stood all smug and superior, least affected by Boss's anger. "You and Marcus along with some of the associates are going to keep an eye on Cartel's activities I want all the reports next week. Is that understood?"

"Yes father. I won't let you down" replies his son in a serious tone. I was then dismissed and off to work I went.

2:55 pm:

The conference hall is crowded with men bustling with their chatter and godfather's arrival is anticipated .I go through all the files, reports and photographical evidence. Few of the men are seated around the large mahogany table while others lean on the walls or are seated on the stools around the granite counter. Someone clears his throat and everyone stands and lowers their head in respect or maybe fear of looking in those deep grayish blue orbs which holding all the intensity in the world.

Don Demakis made his way to the head the table and sits and only his one swift movement of hand command everyone in the room to sit down. The room is silent and no one dares to speak or look him in the eye. "Speak up" Boss orders looking at me.

"I've got all the necessary information." I begin, sliding the informative material to him and continued "That day, everything was as good as normal , the guards were alert and the main gates were sealed, alarms were activated and similarly the camera's were working too. The problem begins when the cameras and alarms at the back entrance are deactivated due to a power cut.

It is not even surprising that only after 3 min after the power cut the shooting begins. The question that arises now is that how were they able to get entrance in the estate." I slide a picture towards the Boss. "This is Tim .Working as the electric assistant and computer technician. Employed only a week ago. Time period is enough to get all the necessary details on the security and family's routine. He was the one to let the murderers in enough to say he was even one of them. He is nowhere to be found" I finish.

"Who employed him?" questions Don. "He was one of the boys we bought from Valachi" I reply"They are trynna play with us! Well two can play this game" godfather gritted his teeth. "that isn't all Capo " I said.

"I did some further digging and found that Valachi used to be an associate of the Sinaloa Cartel, certainly he is two timing and helped sneak in Cartel's member in our estate BUT this was their biggest mistake, these types of games don't suit a Family tottering to its death. El Chapo Guzmán, their supreme leader was arrested last night in Texas. The family now is under his highly uninterested son and has also faced many financial blows due to the raid at one of their storehouses. It is high time we attack because Shylocks* too are further pressuring them"

A smirk crosses Don's face "Poor Guzman, very well then, let my son and Marcus come up with the details we'll attack them with full planning leaving them cursing their existence" He then stood up and left the hall

Maria's pov:

"Honey open up the door....." that voice OH MY GOD this can't be good .no no please let it be a dream "Don't test my patience" he says in a sing song voice . My heart hammers in my chest and to put a cherry on top, right then the door burst open revealing a disgruntled man to whom I am supposed to call DAD. I literally jump out of my bed stabling myself on my feet .He advances towards me as I shook with fear, I shut my eyes anticipating a serious blow which never came I reluctantly open my eyes to see him grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Now now ,why would I hit my wonderful daughter yes? Tell me where is the money? I want it! "

I shakily made my way towards my purse and took out a 100 dollar bill handing it over "keep it coming" he says in a bored tone examining his nails "I-I dont "I stutter. He grabs hold of fistful of my hair jerking it with force and gritted through his teeth " I.SAID.i.NEED.MORE!!"

"T-T-That's all I g-got" I trembled with fright. He slapped me with all of his strength ,my head hit the wall and a pain erupted in my stomach as he punched me . I feel blackness approaching as he kicks me continuously. A last punch in the gut sent me whirling in the deep abyss of darkness.

SHYLOCK : is a mafian term used to refer to people who give lones on insanely high interest rate

sooooooo what do you guys think of this chapter? We tried to update as soon as we could . HOPE you enjoyed this chapter . COMMENT and SHARE your views with us 

Comment and Vote! see ya guys soon!!