Nazo Unleashed (English version)

One fine day at Angel Island, where he was Knuckles, guarding Master emerald, the sky suddenly darkened and a light blue emerald came something dark and then it was born. It was me, Nazo. Knukles turned to me, something spoke to me but I have ignored him. I took Master emerald and one Chaos emerald to a safe place where I could drop Master emerald and Chaos emerald. Second emerald I stole from jewelry store. I flew over the city, took power of Chaos emerald into my body, recharge his ability and fired on the city, which destroyed it. After the destruction of the city, I collected 5 chaos emeralds, though suddenly I felt a presence on deferred emeralds with Master emerald, when I searched last Chaos emerald. I teleported on front the emeralds and I looked at Sonic, Knuckles and Tails. Knukles attacked me with his fist from the dispute up and gave me a punch on the chin, but to me the blow did not hurt either. The wound has healed me instantly and Knuckles attacked with his strong ability, but I have something refreshing Knukles quickly bounced hand side, directly into the stone. Then I attacked on Sonic, but Sonic my attacks Strangely avoided. When Sonic leaped into the air, I teleported behind him, kicked him and blistering speed it sent down to the ground. How Sonic was stunned, I fired my ability to lying Sonic. When I hit him but missed. Shadow rescued him. I saw how the Shadow holds last Chaos emerald, attacked him, but he was surprisingly teleported directly behind me holding a gun pointed at me. I just noticed it. I hit him elbow and threw to the rock landslide. When hitting a stone, emerald, holding the Shadow, he slipped and flew among others emeralds. Tails hit me by his small gun when I was going to kill Sonic, but the wound on my body healed. I teleported to Tails, went to him with his hand, and devoured it a huge beam, which I almost killed him. This is what I did, Sonic very upset and using Chaos emeralds turned into a Dark Super Sonic. I wondered what kind of transformation. I fired at him, but he bounced my ability. Of amazed I attacked him, but he hit me and I flew far away. I recovered, teleported back to Sonic, Sonic transformed into Super Sonic. We started to fight each other. But I was a little stronger than Super Sonic. Sonic' s attack fist I blocked heavily hit him in the stomach and threw to the ground. After his defeat his Super transformation disappeared. Then I noticed Shadow, standing behind me, I hit him and threw well for the country. But Shadow transformed into Super Shadow, and I again had to fight him. But Shadow was a bit stronger than me. Overwhelmingly threw me to the ground and used his skills to me, and hurt me a lot. But my bloody wounds on the body healed and I could fight again. Of a sudden Super Sonic joined to Super Shadow together and attacked me at warp speed. Several times they throw me with all his strength and threw to a stone. Then Sonic attacted completely with all his strength and Shadow shot me. When the plague of Sonic I wiped the blood from his mouth and headed for its ability to Shadow, but I noticed that it was not Sonic next Shadow. Shadow pointed to the sky. I looked at the sky, and from the universe at warp speed attacking me Sonik and hit me such a kick that I fell deep into the earth, which almost killed me. I recovered and teleported to the emeralds and Master emerald when Sonic, Shadow, Tails and Knukles celebrated to victory.I got and moved angel island.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Sonic, Shadow, Tails and Knukles follow me, but I was already on the operation of the Master Emerald alongside other emeralds, which I placed on poles. I absorbed strength of Chaos emeralds and the whole angel island lit up in red, the whole earth shook, the seas were raging, Plena raged across the lightning, and my mutated diabolical laughter was heard throughout the planet. After the transformation, I transformed into a Perfect Nazo, so I was more powerful than God. Sonic in the Super transformation hit me with his fist, but to me it made no motion. He delayed from me and attacked as a rotating globe. But I held him and devour him dark beam, so I Sonic very hurt and that it was blood, and his super transform disappeared. Then attacked Super Shadow, but I'm his flick to readily repelled the attack. Shadow then attacked me teleportation, but when he flew super warp speed, I used a new capability that accelerates me a lot, but from my perspective I see everything in slow motion. When the Shadow to me approached the speed of a snail, I devoured the dark beam, and she threw him to the ground. Shadow was in rage, took off his bracelets and transformed into Dark Super Shadow. Teleprted to me, grabbed me and used all his strength into the most destructive capabilities, causing a huge explosion. After the explosion Shadow stood in the crater weakened, but I'm still alive. Neither me, the explosion injured. Teleportl I got to him, I kicked him awake teleported behind him with his fist and threw him to the ground directly to the wounded Sonic, which suffered a crushing defeat.

When it seemed that I won, behind me Chaos emeralds increased to the same size as the Master emerald, and turned in a Super emeralds. From the place where he lay Sonic and Shadow, flashed white shining beam, and the beam stood there blinking color Sonic and the Shadow Hyper transformation. Something said and instead began to shine even more color to the flashing beam shot out into space. To beam disappeared, appeared Shadic in Hyper transformation. I understand that Sonic and Shadow united together to beat me, but I laughed and pointed his ejection ability to Master emerald. But before I could shoot, Shadic I kicked me and flung me into the rock. Again, I recovered and teleported against Shadic. I could not believe how strong was Shadic. Shadic strained hands and began brightly colored and flashing. And I am too tensed hands, so I shone dark purple and flew out of my dark lightning. And so we again started to fight against each other.

●●●●●●●●●●

After a quick and hard fight, I was injurned, but Shadic looked tired. After a moment of my speaking Shadic astonished why I ask how old he left the Rings. I laughed mischievously, and absorb negative Chaos energy Super Emeralds. I devoured them, and I began to shine not only darker, but color flashing around me began to blow a lot, and I transformed into a Hyper Perfect Nazo. I was much stronger and faster than Shadic. I was strong as the entire universe. After the transformation, I said what will happen to destroy the Master emerald. I said that I would be stronger than any universe and I will to wash boundless energy and I absolutely invincible. After my preservation, I getted serious and moved up. In my hands appeared dark balls and two overhead is clasped thereby started from that place to fly lightning, and then over me appeared giant dark ball of full dark Chaos energy, and at magnifications of the ball around the destroyed rock. And then I threw on Shadic. Shadic meanwhile fast pulled together all the billion rings and then fired at my strongest attack with big yellow beam. We started to throwing his strongest attacks against each other. Shadic increased beam strength, and dark spheres rushed towards me, but I shot 4 dark balls into my attack, and again the ball approached on Shadic. Shadic could not add more power, and to me was approaching victory. But when I was sick smiling next to me he appeared Hyper Knuckles and Super Tails, and they attacked me together. Shadic meanwhile, took advantage of all the power, ruined my most powerful attack, and the beam was rushing toward me. Knukles then grabbed me and sent me to the beam.  Knukles hit me and let me go with ray. With great pain I flew into space.

●●●●●●●●●●

I appeared in a dimension that it created my body, and I wondered, that I survived. Then to me teleported Shadic, and when I was weak, he absorbed the dark Energy, and I transformed back to Perfect Nazo. Shadic neutralized them, when he put them in the Super Emeralds, absorbed them and transformed to Full Power Hyper Shadic. He walked over to me, transformed me back to a normal natural Transformation and devour me great white jet, which beat me and destroyed me and my dimension. I turned into the ring, but because of the evil Dr. Eggman to save again I could continue my mission, which did not Eggman.