Baby I'm Yours

author wanittapraks

The CasanovaHunter's life had never been so perfect until he meet the spinster, Clarice Mason. He impregnated her and top of that had confessed to the whole world that he wanted to sleep with her again.Knowing that Clarice would think that he's just the same playboy Casanova, Hunter proves her wrong by being the perfect partner for their baby. Except his plan was hardly successful as nosy people tend to crop up where he least expected them and destroy his plan.How could he prove to her that he is utterly and undeniable in love with her and that he's giving his heart and soul to her for all eternity? All he wanted to say were those three words that would bind him to her forever.... 'baby I'm yours.' ***The SpinsterIn Clarice Mason's mind, all of her thoughts were occupied with her baby. When Hunter comes barging into her life, claiming that he's taking responsibility as the father, it was like he had grown three heads. Clarice refused to understand. She can take care of herself. It was her baby after all. If the father of her baby is a Casanova, then she would prefer not to have one at all. But when Hunter started displaying all the traits that she so desired in a man, she knew that she was in mortal danger. Namely, her heart.