Secret of the east

author the_rising_sun

I slapped her hard and she fell on the floor."How dare you insult my feelings" I went near to her and made her face me by grabbing her hair."Listen Gawri Sharma, you have misjudged my feelings and insulted me. I will never forget this moment. Just remember one thing, If my love is true for you then you will come to me and beg me to love you." I pushed her onto the floor and stormed outside the room. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A British boy Alex (Alexander) has been forced to study in an Indian school by his father who was British ambassador in India. At school, Alex meets a simple but intelligent,confident, fierce and ambitious girl Gauri who is making her way to success against all the adversities. Whenever he thinks he got her, he lost her and when all hopes died, luck has given him a chance. After ten years, Alex and Gauri found themselves as husband-wife under adverse conditions. Why and how it happened? How will they react to this situation? With a struggling and haunting past, Will Gauri accept the new relations with open arms? Alex loves Gauri but her newly found identity has turned his life 180 degree and given him a new motive. Will he keep Gauri in his present and cherish a happy married life or move away with her to chase her past....