Truth or Dare a Creepypasta

DerpyAelol: Hi people! This is a truth or dare thing so-

Shank: Wait, WHAT?!? No, no, no! We are NOT doing that!

DerpyAelol: Oh yes we are! Don't get your bowtie in a twist. It'll be fun!

Shank: Well Im not participating.

Sally: Oh come on Shank please!

Shank: Not you too Sally... :(

Jeff: I think it would be fun.

BEN: Yeah! As long as hot chicks and video games are involved, Im in!

Slenderman: As long as no one gets hurt I'm okay with it.

Shank: Not you too Slendy...TT_TT

Masky: As long as there's cheesecake I'll play.

DerpyAelol: Then it's settled! Let the games begin!

Shank: Why me...

Hoodie: What's her problem?

Eyeless Jack: She's terrified of these types of games. -_-;

Jeff: Why?

DerpyAelol: I am glad you asked Jeff! She's afraid because of ALL those perverted people out their who might ask her to do something she'll regret! But Im okay with these kind of questions because it makes the game more interesting!

Shank: Yeah because your such a perverted person

DerpyAelol: I am not! At least Im not telling them you're afraid of scientists because they turned you into a killing machine!

Shank: *facepalm* You just DID you idiot!

DerpyAelol: Oops... sorry... Well can I at least tell them what you look like?

Shank: Sure! Why not!?!

DerpyAelol: Shank is my creepypasta character that I created, she has blond hair and blue grey eyes a black fadora and a black bowtie, she wears a dark grey jacket with the selves cut off and replaced with lab coat sleeves and when she's angry her eyes turn jet black and on her left eye her pupil turns into a red exclamation point and her right eye changes into a red question mark, she has sharp teeth and has a large butcher knife as a weapon.

Shank: Thanks for that introduction Ael.

DerpyAelol: No problem! I do not own any of the creepypasta characters except Shank! You can do truth or dare to any off the creepypasta characters you like. Ask away!