Chapter 12

Tsuna woke up as usual headed for the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into his clothes. "Today is Sunday. I would like to enjoy some peace time." Tsuna muttered under his breath making his way to the kitchen. "Good Morning, Dame-Tsuna." he was greeted by Reborn. "Yeah, Good Morning to you too." Tsuna greeted back."I decided to give you a holiday." Reborn said. Tsuna without even thinking that he has less than a week left before leaving for Italy ran out of the house shouting that the Gods listened to his prayers. "It's not his last day alive for Gods sake." Reborn said as he stared at where Tsuna was a few seconds ago. 

 ._._._._._._._._._._.

 "The usual right?" A waitress said smiling at figure with long grey ish hair facing the window. The figure turned around to reveal purple eyes and an upside down crown tattoo under his right eye."Yes that's right." Said the figure with a foxy smile. 

 The door to the cafe now opened revealing a brunette with gravity- defying hair. The said Brunette looked around the cafe and then walked up to the figure with grey ish hair with a smile plastered on his face. "May I sit here?" Tsuna asked. Why sit here when the Cafe is nearly empty. The figure thought. "Ya sure." "May I ask your name?" Tsuna asked the said figure. "I am Byakuran and you are...." Byakuran trailed off. "Ah, Tsunayoshi. Sawada Tsunayoshi." Tsuna immediately replies. "A Sawada!" Byakuran muttered under his breath. "Did you say something ?" Tsuna asked completely aware that he heard something but not quite sure what. "No nothing." Byakuran replied. "More importantly why did you decide to sit here even though the cafe is empty?" Byakuran in a suspicious voice. "Ah...Well...when I came here I was alone but cakes taste better when you eat them with other people and since you too were sitting here alone I decided to join you, Bya-Chan." Tsuna said sheepishly smiling and rubbing the back of his head. Bya-Chan....since when were we good friends.... Byakuran thought but decided to let himself be called that. 

 Tsuna and Byakuran have been meeting up for three days in the cafe and the people decided to call them the cake buddies. The two did become really good friends but what they did not notice was the fact that Sawada Tsunayoshi wore the Sky Vongola and Sky Arcobaleno Ring and Gesso Byakuran wore the Sky Mare Ring.

._._._._._._._._._._._._.

"Oye Tsuna. Only 2 days are left and you still haven't completed you Family." Reborn said to Tsuna hoping for a reply but instead received silent treatment. Not long after was Tsuna lying on the floor trying suppress the pain in his head while Reborn was smirking evilly holding a 10 ton mallet in his hands. "Yeah yeah I know but what do you want me to do?" Tsuna half yelled at his tutor with a boring look in his eyes. "Well for starters go to Italy." Reborn said surprising Tsuna. "Without my Sun and Thunder guardians?" Tsuna asked raising an eyebrow."Leave the last two guardians to me." Reborn said leaving the house. Reborn stopped at the door turned around, "Your flight is in three hours." and left leaving a shouting Tsuna, "How do you expect me to pack for my life time journey and what about mom?!" he shouted.

Three Hours later 

A group of six people boarded a private jet plane and as they entered they were greeted by a long string of bowing servants that simultaneously said, "Welcome The Tenth and the fellow Guardians. We hope you have a nice and comfortable ride." The group just stood there mouth open staring at the VIP atmosphere. With that the servants left to do what ever they were supposed to and the group was then greeted by Reborn, "Stop staring and start moving." He said as if being greeted by a long string of servants was the most normal thing in the world.The Tenth generation family of Vongola moved with out saying a word but a certain brunette stayed. After everyone had left Tsuna asked Reborn abut the remaining two guardians and Reborn just said that he would meet them in Italy. With that everyone was in there rooms and sleeping quietly. Yes there were rooms in that luxurious jet. It was a private jet from the Vongola Family so yeah. 

4 Years Later 

A certain brunette stood outside a room holding his mouth shut from letting a single voice out as he cried silently and eavesdropped on a conservation of his Guardians who had just returned from a mission. 

._._._._._._._._.

(A/N) : Yes I know the chapter seems rushed and is small but at least I updated. Anyways don't worry I rushed this chapter because I wanted get over with Tsuna and other getting used their lifestyle at Vongola Mansion because I have plans for something that happens later. I think you caught a glimpse of it in the last few lines. And updates might be slow due school being a pain in the ass and my exams that go on for a fricking month. Thats all guys Bye