The Angel

I grabbed my towel and dried off with it and went to get dressed. I walked into my bedroom and let the towel drop. Quickly, I slipped on my underwear, leggings, and my sports bra. I went back to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I turned off all the lights and picked up my phone. Also, I replied to my friend's text, and the I put on some music. I put in my earbuds, and I layed on my bed. I shut my eyes and tried to relax. I went to check the time and felt a cold breeze.

Then I saw the window was open. And I was positive it wasn't before.

"Who's there?"

Then I saw a silhouette of a man. He was muscular and at least 6'4.

Then he disappeared. Then he appeared next on my bed.

"W-Who are you?" I stuttered.

"Crow," he said.

Then I saw a silhouette of a girl leaning on my door.

"And I'm you're fairy godmother," she snickered. "Just kidding, I'm Jupiter."

"Jupiter, leave," ordered Crow.

"Fine, nice meeting you, and don't kill her, Crow, you got that?" Then she left.

Then Crow walked over to me. Then I saw him pull a knife out of his pocket. I gasped and backed away. Then he disappeared and appeared in front of me. He grabbed my arm and put me in a choke hold. Then there was a flash of white.

"What the hell Jupiter?"

Then she was there.

She had long brown hair, and looked about 19, around my age. I saw her big white wings. Then I turned and saw Crows black wings.

"What are you?"

"Angels," answered Jupiter.

"Well you are, I'm a Fallen Angel." Crow answered.

"But you still have wings," I blurted.

He rolled his eyes and I saw that Jupiter was gone. Then a new girl came.

She wrapped her arms around Crow and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and embraced her.

"Okay, Get out," I said.

"Bitch," the girl spoke.

She walked towards me but Crow caught her wrist.

"Summer, No," he scolded.

She had blonde hair that fell in curls and piercing brown eyes. She was about 5'5 so she was my height.

Then she disappeared.

"The only reason I'm not going to kill you is for Jupiter, she likes you, she wants to be your friend, but fuck up once," he said, and made a throat slicing motion. I bit my lip and nodded. I then saw his features for the first time. He had short black hair, pale skin, and black eyes.

Then he walked towards me. I backed up and fell onto my bed. He pinned me down and grabbed my arm. He took his knife down and pressed the blade against my forearm. Then he started cutting. He trapped my hands and leg underneath of his legs. He started cutting along my forearm. I screamed and saw Summer in the corner. She had a smirk on her face. I blinked and saw she was gone. Crow kept cutting, and he put a hand over my mouth to conceal my screams. Then he put something inside of the cut. It was silver and was flashing. Then he injected a needle, and ten seconds later, it all faded into black.