New friends, New life

-Maisie's p.o.v-
"Maisie and Zoe you are now partners." I hear Mrs Lucas say.
It's the first day of year 1 and we are getting put into our groups and partners for the rest of the year. In my group I have some boys called Jim and Marcus and a girl called Zoe. Me and Zoe are also partners. I don't know anyone in my group and I'm a bit scared. Both of the boys are a lot bigger then me and there kinda scary but the girl Zoe looks quite nice.
"Hey I'm Zoe let's be friends"

~18 years later~
"Zoe are you ready" I shout whilst getting into the car.
Today is the day that me and Zoe are moving into a flat together, I can't wait. We've been best friends since year 1 and have never had a argument. We live quite different lives now a days with her being a famous youtuber and me only just starting a blog post.
"Ok guys like I told you this morning in the vlog me and Maisie are moving into a flat together and I am so looking forward to it, we are moving to London so I will be near Joe and Capsar" I hear Zoe say to the camera as she walks outside.
Vlogging like usual. She puts the camera into her pocket and helps me pack.
"That's the last one" She says as she puts a box from her flat into the boot.
We get into the car and turn on the radio.
It's all about the money it's all about the fame.
We hear when we turn it up. We sing along to I'm famous at the top of our voices until our throats hurt.
"Good old Marcus" I say whilst laughing.
The rest of the 2hour journey is filled with laughing and chatting about are old primary memories.
"I can't believe that if we weren't put in the same group together we would never be sitting here right now" I say whilst still focusing on the road.
"Omg I remember that we where in a group with Jim and Alfie" She says.
I can't believe that 18 years ago we where just little children sorting out our groups in primary.

~1 month later~
"Maisie I'm ordering pizza do you want some" I hear Zoe say from downstairs.
I run downstairs before saying "no thanks I'm not Hungary"
She looks at me, but not normally, she looks at me as if she's worried.
"Mais babes you haven't eaten for ages are you ok" She says whilst still looking at me worriedly.
I look down at my stomach, it's so big and full I just can't eat anything.
"Maisie, darling you need to eat something I'm starting to get really worried your starting to get anorexic"
I can feel a warm tear rolling down my face and onto my skinny arms. I shut my eyes for a while until a feel someone pull me in for a hug. Zoe.
"I'm sorry Zoe" I say with tears streaming out my eyes. "I can't help it I" I say before Zoe interrupts me.
"Shh, don't say sorry to me," she whispers and squeezes me gently.
"I can't help it, I just look in a mirror and see some fat girl" I say whilst sniffing into her shirt.
"Cmon lets go to bed" Zoe says and carries me to my room.

--A/N-
Ok guys this is a new story up, I don't know when I'm going to be updating this it will probably just be whenever I'm free. I'm sorry it's abit short for a first chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Love you all byeee❤️