Eye contact

-Maisie's p.o.v-
It's been a few days since I've starting eating and I'm ngl (not going to lie) but I feel great. The support that I've got recently is great and I'm so happy to have everyone that's a part of my life.

Today me and Zoe are going to the Japsar household with Alfie. I'm really looking forward to it because I haven't seen Joe in a while.
"Maise, are you coming we're picking up Alfie soon" I hear Zoe call.
There's something going on between Zoe and Alfie they've been spending a awful lot of time together. I hear Zoe calling me again so I head downstairs.
~30 mins later~
We have picked up Alfie and now nearly at Joe and Caspars. I'm so excited to see Joe again like there's something about him that's special, every time I see him I just feel like there's something there he just makes me so happy.
We're in the car and I couldn't be happier I'm with to of my best friends and we're listening to one direction my life is perfect.
Driving to fast moon is breaking through her hair she said it was something that she won't forget
Everyone in the car is singing and it's amazing. Soon enough we arrive and the excitement is just about to begin. As soon as we press the doorbell we can immediately here footsteps.
"Joe,Caspar" me Alfie and Zoe say in unison.
"Hey guys" Joe says whilst pulling us all into hugs.
"Hello" Caspar says and then hugs us all. We all go inside and sit down in the living room.
"Anyone want a drink" I hear Joe call from the kitchen.
I go to help him and see that he smiles. Omg his smile. It's goals AF I could feel myself getting drawed into his glistening eyes.
"Mais are you ok" Joe says whilst waving his hand infront of me.
I quickly snapped out of my moment and started to help him.

--A/N- Okkk this is really short, sorry guys hoped you like it. Love you all byeee❤️