Have to sort it out

-Zoe's p.o.v-
I wake up to find myself on a chair in Maisie's room. I turn around to see her lying on her bed breathing heavily. The thoughts of last night kept coming back to me. Why did I say something, I should of just kept it to myself. I get my phone to see that I had a miss call from Joe. I go to call him but then look at the time. 4:00am I should wait till later.
I go downstairs and start editing my daily vlog from yesterday, whilst doing that I go on Twitter and favourite a few tweets.
@zoella~ morning editing at 4:00am, I'm mental.
I tweet the tweet then go back to editing.
~1 hour later~
Woo finally finished editing! It's 5:00am and I have been up for 1hour. I quietly tip toe into Maisie's room to get my towel and then I go to have a shower.
I can't quite get over what had happened last night, it's been going on for quite a while now and I need to do something about it, but I don't know what to do.
I take my time in the shower trying to think about everything. Should I tell someone?
"Zoe z-z-Zoe?!" I hear a voice shout nervously.
Shit. Maisie!
I quickly rush out the shower and put on a dress towel. I run into Maisie's room to find her sitting up in bed, tears flooding out her eyes. She's hot, sweaty and shaking uncontrollably. I rush to her bed and sit by her side.
"Maisie, mais babes. Your going to be ok it was just a bad dream"
I try to calm her down by telling her to take deep breaths in and out. It seems to be working. She has stopped shaking but there are still tears leaking out her eyes. She looks pale and has yesterday's mascara running down her face.
"Zo, what is my life" I hear a small whisper say into my ear.
"Mais, your a amazing girl, you should be proud of that" I say whilst snuggling up to her.
"Thank you Zoe but I can't do this anymore" she says and then falls asleep.
~2 hours later~
-Maisie's p.o.v-
"Maisie come down for lunch" I hear a voice shout.
Lunch, damn. What am I going to do im not Hungary. I can't eat anything.
I go downstairs to find Zoe in the kitchen. I look to see what's on the plate and I see a nice salad.
"I made some salad" Zoe said whilst serving some.
"It looks so nice but I think I'll go without" I say whilst walking away.
Before I could walk any further I felt a small hand touch my bony shoulder.
"Mais darling wait" I hear Zoe say. I turn around to see Zoe standing there with a worried look on her face. "Come on, come and sit down with me so we can talk" Her soft warming voice says.
I follow her to the table where some salad and a sandwich sit.
"I can't Zo, I just can't" I say while looking down at the food. I start to think about what the food will do it to me.
"Cmon Maisie it's just salad it won't hurt" She says whilst pushing a plate towards me.
I lifted a spoon full on lettuce onto a spoon. As it entered my mouth I looked at Zoe she had the biggest grin on her face.
"I'm so proud of you" She says and pulls me into a hug.
"Thank you Zoe"

--A/N- Hello guys so here is another chapter, I hope you enjoy this new story. Tell me what you think in the comments below. Remember to vote comment and follow. Love you all byeee❤️