A Date with a CatEater

I don't really know what a "blind date" is supposed to entail because I've never been in one myself.

Well, technically I'm in one right now.

But, I don't think you can say it's a normal-you-wouldn't-look-twice-at-it date, I really don't.

Maybe it's my ignorance speaking, but I've never seen or heard of a person with so many eyes, or noses, or arms; I didn't even know someone could speak with their feet! Apparently, I'd been living under a rock for quite a long time.

When I entered the restaurant CatEater88 -that was her username- and I had agreed on, and saw her for the first time... Well, she certainly seemed unique.

We ate and talked normally enough, though there were a few exceptions.

"So you'd never told me your name" We had just finish the starter.

"Oh, you're right" and then she would smile with the two mouths that were streched across her face, "I'm Helkinkisty Ñubelwesky III" she must have noticed my flabbergasted expression because she explained "It's a family name."

And I could only nod.
"I'm John."

Also...

"Do you mind if I take off my shoes? I find them very uncomfortable"

And then she put her two naked feet on the table. Her left foot had one eye -the biggest one she had apparently, and it was also blue in colour, unlike the others- and her right foot had another mouth on it.

"I feel much more comfortable like this" that was said by the mouth-on-the-foot.

It didn't really bother me.

And now Helkinkisty and I are standing outside of the establishment, staring at each other eyes -I'm just looking at the three on her face- in silence.

Before it becomes awkward though, she rapidly bends her head in a sort of strange way and next thing I know we are kissing.

I put my hand on her hair so I can deepen the kiss, when she starts laughing.

I doubtfully pull away, and stare at her confusedly.

"I'm sorry" and she wipes a few tears from her eyes, "But it tickles!"

And that was that.

------------------------------------------------------
N/A This is a one-shot for the Sci-fi Competition! Hope you enjoy it!

English is not my first language so if you spot any grammar mistakes or have any recommendations to improve the story, I would like to hear them!!