Sensations.

"Ahhh, I should start looking for a way to wake up and not feeling like a truck has ran over me a thousand times, jesus" I say as I scratch my left arm.

6:30 a.m
I haven't left my room since friday night. It's sunday monday. No regrets.
My roommate told me she would come today. She's at her boyfriend's house, that means I got the flat for me. Which specifically means that I got the whole room for me. No one to watch me eat in bed, no one to judge my messy hairstyle and no one to watch me struggle while I'm asleep.

I thought that living in another dimension while sleeping was never going to affect me physically, but I was wrong. Everyday I wake up with a new aching part of my body. No matter what I do, even if I just stand still for the eight hours of sleep I hardly get everyday, I get kicked by a mysterious force and wake up feeling dizzy and nauseous.
As long as I remember, last night I only dreamed eight times. One dimension per hour. I've been travelling these strange places, more than twenty per night, since I was twelve. Now I'm seventeen and let me tell you, I've never been in the same place once. Never knew if every night my mind produced a new "world of Mario", I've always called it that way, I guess.
I liked to think of my mind that way, as a machine that every night moves its gears and decorates the stage before the red velvet curtains move upwards and reveal a new me in a new level.
For those who said "All the world's a stage" may I add, the dreams take place on a stage too.

Back to last night, it was all okay. It's just that I haven't been dreaming as much as I should. Is it maybe that I'm growing old and somehow that affects the way my head works?
Whatever it is, I find it weird.

I massage my arm as I prepare myself for a long bath session.
The good thing about my bathroom?
1. You can upgrade the level of the lights, which means that 100% of the time I use the lights too low to see but high enough to not hit myself against something dangerous and break a leg.
2. My roommate and I always have a huge bathbomb supply.
3. The speakers take you out of this world.
I have fallen asleep inside the bathtub more than once. Falling asleep might be sweet but waking up feels like you've been there for two months.

But, uh oh.. I did it again.