Chapter One

Jeff's POV

I was sitting in the living room watching BEN play his video games as usual.

"Hey BEN when do you think Slender will be here with the new proxy?" I asked.

"I don't know, when will you stop being a pussy and try to beat me in a video game?" BEN said in a mumble but I heard him clearly.

"Why don't you shut up douchbag!" I yelled at him. He just mumbled some things under his breath and jumped into the T.V.

Slender walked in with someone in a mask behind him. "Hey Slender, who's this?" I asked pointing my knife at the masked person.

"Hmm? Oh him? That's the new proxy I was telling you." He said before going into his study leaving the masked proxy in the living room.

"So... Proxy, what's your name?" I asked him.

"M-my name i-is M-Masky." He said nervously.

I motioned for him to come and sit on the couch. He walked over and sat on the couch, opposite side of me. "Hey prox- I mean Masky, why are you so nervous? We're all family, now aren't we?" I asked as a smirk grew on my permanently smiling face.

He just got up and ran outside, I followed him, I know I'm a little stalker, but that's what psychotic killers do!

"Yo! I was talking to you." I said once I was next to him.

He jumped causing his mask to fall. I went to go pick it up, but when I went to give it to him, he was gone.

I walked around the mansion to hear heavy breathing, I turned the corner to see Masky hunched over trying to catch his breath. "Hey, I was trying to give you your mask back but you were gone before..." I stopped instantly once I saw his unmasked face.

"W-Whats wrong?" He asked me.

I just shook my head, afraid to trust my words, and lifted my arm to give his mask back, though I didn't want him to put it back on.

He nervously reached for his mask but before he could grab it, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the tree I go to when I need to think things over.

A/N: Hey guys sadly I don't own any of the characters in this story.
I hope you guys liked chapter one and please leave a comment and vote. This is my first ever story on Wattpad so sorry if the chapters are short! If you want to I can add you into the story but you have to leave me some information first

Creepypasta name

Creepypasta description

Creepypasta relationship (friends, family, etc

Were they live

Who they work for

Killing style

Weapons

So yeah that's all you have to give me and I'll put you in my story!

Stay strong everybody and peace out!