Chapter Five

Sorry for zhe long wait, I haz family problems and I couldn't find a BEN one so you guys just hang with the picture on the side.
Jeff's POV
What was he going to say? He has a what? What did slender need with him? I might as well go down there... I started out the door, just to be tackled by the crazy, playful, demon cat that every one got to know quickly, Shaki.

"Hey! How's it goin!? Wanna go kill later!?" He asked.

"Not now, Shaki. I have to check up on something" I replied. He pouted and stood up. Once he saw Kat, he perked up and asked him the same questions as well. I stood up and started down the stairs.

(A/N: OK so Shaki and Kat are my OCs that I asked a friend to make me, so if you want to put them in your story just ask me, I don't bite)

"Heyyyy Jeffy!" Kai said, not even looking at me.

"Hey? How'd you know it was me?" I asked.

"I just doooo!" She yelled, falling on her back. BEN started laughing and the Heart Taker made a derp face. I looked at BEN.

"BEN... Seriously!? Don't let them find your stash!" I yelled at him, he just made a derp face as well, looking innocent. I just rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Ah Jeffrey, just the Pasta I was looking for! I have a mission for you! There are six rogue Pastas in the nearby town, I need you to go find them and bring them to me. Sound good?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed a chocolate bar, forgetting what I came in there for. I walked back into the living room to see the Heart Taker trying to pull Kai through the TV.

"Pull harder! I think I'm almost through!" Kai yelled, her face pushed up against the glass. BEN was rolling on the floor laughing his lungs out. Masky walked out of a room and looked at me and BEN.

I raised my arms up and stepped away, slowly taking a bite out of my chocolate bar and raising my arms back up and saying, "It wasn't me," which was muffled by the candy bar.

Masky backed out of the room. I then walked back upstairs to see Toby fighting with Shaki. (Toby and Hoodie are here before Masky in this story) I walked up to Shaki and grabbed him by his collar.

"We're going to go kill now!" I yelled jumping out the window. Shaki morphed into a horse and I jumped onto his back, riding to the nearby town.

We stopped by a 2 story house and I jumped up to the second floor window, surprisingly it was unlocked, so I opened it and jumped into a room.

Shaki just crawled under the door.

He turned into a bug.

I heard a girl scream from a room at the end of the hallway. Confused, I went to go look. There I saw LJ stuffing an eight year old with candy.

"One down... Five to go..." I said while knocking LJ out. I called for Shaki after he killed the two parents and he morphed into Kat and teleported to the mansion.

"Good job, Jeff. Only five to go." Slender said, taking LJ To his study.

Okie guys, chappy five is up :3