If I met One Direction

A/N this chapter is about what would happen if I met 1D. This is completely fictional.

"Mom! I'm eighteen! I deserve to go out into the world!"

"I know, but you aren't ready yet."

" You know what? I am tired of having this argument. I'm leaving." I finished, jogging out of the house.

"Don't let Lux out!" My mom yelled. Ugh. All she cares about is her dogs. I jogged/walked down our steep hill, and walked to Save-A-Lot (If you don't know, Save a lot is basically Walmart, but a lot smaller) which was about five minutes away.

I decided to go to England. Why not? I'm eighteen, and I can just get an Uber. I don't have a car, because my mom didn't trust me enough. I downloaded the uber app, and found someone near by. I texted my friends, and waited for the car to get here.

Ten minutes later.... (Read in a spongebob voice for best affect)

Finally! The car came up. I got in the back seat and told the driver my destination.

"To the nearest airport please"

A/N I wasn't sure how to make the driver respond, so just imagine him/her responding. Thanks!
Once I got to the airport, I got the next flight to England. I was in first class, because I had saved up enough money from my job at Starbucks. I had quit a day ago, because I knew I was going to be leaving the boring state of West Virginia. Some people think it's a great place, but if you lived here, you'd understand. We didn't even get snow this Christmas!

Some hours later.

A/N I don't know how many hours it is😂😂

In finally here!! I need to quickly find an apartment. I want to go sightseeing. I've always wanted to come to England, but I've only been here once when I was ten to see my brothers girlfriend. (That actually happened to me)

"Owwww! Shit!"

I had clumsily ran into someone, again.

" I am so, so sorry. I swear, I didn't mean to do that."

I quickly added "And I'll pay for the coffee."
You see, he had a coffee in his hand and it got all over me. Great way to make a good impression in England.

"No, Love. It's alright. Plus, all of the coffee got on you. I should be the one apologizing." The deep voice was correct, I did have a good amount of steaming hot coffee running down the back of my pants.

"No, seriously. I'll pay for another coffee."

"It's not needed love. Here, let me allow you to get a shower. You don't like you know your way around here. Let me at least let you get washed up and to find an apartment."

"Ok. Thank you so much!"

I decided to actually get a good look at him.

Holy. Duck. Crap. That is Harry Styles!! I can't believe My luck!

Ok, Annie. Act cool. Act cool.  Harry Styles isn't in front of you.

We had been walking for awhile now, and I was curious about how much farther away his apartment was. I handle heat well, because I get very hot showers, but this was really hot.

"We're here."

We walked into the building and into a fancy elevator. The entrance itself was pretty damn amazing. We got up to the level, and he opened the door for me.

Wow!!! His apartment looks better than my house!!

"Harry, who is here? Is it a girl?" An Irish accent called out.

I saw someone walk out of what I think to be the kitchen, and then I saw his face.

It was freaking Niall Horan!! Ok. Stay calm.

"Oh, it is a girl. What did I tell you? Don't bring girls here when the lads are here!" He said
"This is different. I spilled my coffee on her, so I'm going to let her grab a shower" Harry replied

"The shower is down the hall and to the left. It's the first door. You won't miss it."
Harry added

I walked down the hall, and focused on the left side. I opened the first door, and I saw something I never wanted to see.

A/N Cliffhanger!!! I decided to split the first chapter into two parts. I hope you enjoyed this so far, and the next chapter will hopefully be up by tonight. Thanks for being patient!! Bye!!!!!!!