Surprise Gifts - Wammy Boys

The wammy boys surprising their s/o with a gift.

L: "I have a gift for you ___." L informed you.
Looking up from your phone you glanced over. L stood at the door holding a large box with an equally large bow on it.
You smiled, "That's quite the box there L."
He blushed slightly and put the box down in front of you. He nodded, "Go ahead, open it."
You lifted the boxes lid off and smiled brightly at what was inside.
A fluffy Chow Chow puppy sat staring up at you. It's brown eyes staring back into yours.
You had no words. Seeing as you weren't saying anything, only staring at the puppy L thought you didn't like the gift.
"Did you not want a dog...?" he asked hesitantly.
You looked up at him, shaking your head quickly, "No, no. It's not that, it's just you actually got me a dog. I love it."
"It's a girl." he said quickly.
"I love her." you corrected yourself.
You picked the puppy up carefully, placing her in your lap, stroking her fluffy red fur. "Chow Chows are a lot of work L."
"I'm aware."
"This is like a little baby."
"Practice I suppose."
You tore your eyes off the dog to stare at L. Practice...?

Matt: "Babe, guess what I got you." Matt's voice drifted into the living room, interrupting your reading.
"What?" you asked, not really wanting to make a game out of it.
"No you have to guess." he said, coming to stand in the doorway. He'd been in the bedroom doing god knows what.
You sighed, "A pair of socks?"
"Who do you think I am?" he asked, offended "I would not be so lame as to get you socks."
"Okay then what?"
"Come in here and see." he gestured to the bedroom earning a look from you. "No! No! Not anything like that, just come in and see."
Setting your book aside you got up and followed him into the bedroom.
Your eyes were instantly drawn to the bed. "What is this?" you asked slowly.
"A blanket." Matt sad matter-of-factly.
"I can see that Matt, but why does it have your face on it?"
"Its my gift to you."
You looked up at him, "Did you also get one for Mello?"
He broke out into a smile, "Yeah, but the blanket he got was a bit... suggestive."
"Matt....."
"Don't question it ___, just go and snuggle up with blanket me." he said, gently pushing you onto the bed.

Near: You felt Near tap your shoulder once, twice, three times.
"Yes Near?" you finally asked, giving into his taps. "You know you can just speak to get my attention. It's probably easier."
"Turn around." he requested.
You did as Near asked, slowly turning to face him. He wouldn't meet your gaze, he was fumbling with an envelope.
"Yes Near?" you asked, tipping his chin up with your finger. "Look at me please." you said softly.
"I-I.." he swallowed nervously. "I wrote this." he pressed the envelope into your hand shaking slightly.
You ripped it open, eyes hungrily reading the words Near had written just for you.
You stood there for a minute after you'd finished it. Near watched you waiting for a reaction.
His breath hitched as you kissed him.
"Thank you Near." you whispered as you pulled away, your hands on his cheeks. "This is most beautiful gift you could have ever given me."

Mello: "____ I have something for you." Mello said, unceremoniously tossing a box of chocolates on your lap.
"Chocolate?" you asked curiously. Mello never shared any kind of chocolate with you.
"Yeah. I thought maybe I could try sharing to see what it feels like."
"And how does it feel?" you asked stifling a laugh.
"Bad." he mumbled, eyeing the box.
"Hmm, I guess you get to watch me eat all this chocolate you bought me then. Since it is my gift after all." you said, a teasing tone in your voice as you popped a small piece into your mouth. "Mmmmm, delicious."
Mello frowned, claiming it wasn't nice to show off your chocolate.
"Says you." you countered.
"That's different."
"Thanks for the gift Mello. I'll be sure to enjoy it." you quickly changed the subject.