Vote

Bella: "You all know what I want. And I know... how much I'm asking for. The only thing that it-to be fair is to just vote."

Edward: "You don't know what you're talking about-"

Bella: "Shut up." (turns around from shushing Edward) "Alice."

Alice: "I already consider you my sister." (hugs Bella) "Yes."

Bella: "Thank you."

Jasper: "I vote yes." (everyone looks at Jasper) "It would be nice, to not want to kill you...all the time."

Rosalie: "I'm sorry." (everyone looks at Rosalie) "I'm really sorry to both of you..for how I've acted. And I'm really grateful, that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't the life I would have chosen for myself...and I wish that there had been someone to vote no for me. So, no."

Emmett: "I vote hell yeah." (picks Bella up in bear hug and spins her, chuckling, then lets her down) "We can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way."

Esme: "I already consider you a part of the family." (smiles) "Yes."

(Carlisle comes closer)

Edward: "Why are you doing this to me?" (Carlisle stops and looks up at Edward) "You know what this means."

Carlisle: "You've chosen not to live without her. Which leaves me no choice...I won't lose my son."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  i own nothing please comment