8. Snow White

*So guys I'd just like to say that when I write these "reviews" I don't mean to hurt anyone's views on Disney. I may say negative things but I mean to balance it out with positive. I don't hate anyone of these princesses. Some are just better than others. So sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. Bye!*

8. Snow White

Reason/Response:
Snow White was a very good princess. She is pretty similar to Aurora in which they both fell into an eternal slumber and had their true love save them. However, Snow White had more personality. Such as she was very generous and kind. Now people said in the last part that I should praise Cinderella for getting through the tough times with a smile on her face. I know realize I was wrong and that is a good way to look at things. So I'm going to do that with S.W(Snow White). Now S.W's parents probably died as well. We don't have a lot of history on her. But I'm guessing her background is somewhat similar to Cindy. I do appreciate how optimistic these princesses are. I do feel bad because they have to live with such evil. I also realize the change of housing in her life. She was originally a princess so she probably lived in a castle ( I'm pretty sure she did. I haven't seen the movie in a while). So when she moved in with the Dwarfs it must have been a big change for her. Similar to Aurora she didn't communicate with her "one true love". I see a lot of fate and destiny in these movies. Someone said "It's true love". After watching episode 56 "Love Letters" of Steven Universe I have come to believe that true love is not real. If you watch SU you know what I'm talking about. Why did Snow White take an apple from a stranger? Is that a thing know? I don't think she ever learned the term "Stranger Danger" when she was little. I didn't learn that either but I heard about it from people and the T.V. I know they didn't have the Telly she was a kid but that's not the point. I also want to know what happened to the guy who told her to go in the forest. Is that like 1-800-crime stoppers? I kind of find it unrealistic of how every princess has like animals fluttering around them like magic. I bet you one kid on Earth tried to make animals love them. I wish animals loved me like that. Now I'm just rambling. Write in the comments if you want a rants book. Anyway in the end S.W was a real good princess with a personality, a plot and a Hubbie. She was originally going to be 9 but she was the first Disney princess so I had to bump her up. So I'll see you guys next time!! Sorry for the rambling. 对不起。Vote and comment!!再见!