CHAPTER FOUR

The day went by extra slow. Probably because I was looking at the clock every ten seconds and I had no ideas of what to draw. Every little doodle I made, I crumbled up and threw away. I guess today is an off day.

The last bell of the day rang and I quickly escaped out of the room, with my backpack on one shoulder.

Seeing Jason was my favourite part of the day. It was our 3 year anniversary in a week, and I still needed to get a present. And he was turning 18 in a few days.

I walked to the bus quickly and sat in my normal seat, 3 seats from the back on the left. I sat next to the window.

I saw Jason get on and slowly stumble down the aisle.

"You okay?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing I can't handle." He then turned his face and I saw his cheek red and swollen.

I stood up in my seat but Jason sat down next to me. I plopped back down and grabbed his chin to look at his cheek.

He jerked away and looked at the back of the seat in front of us.

"Jason..." I reached for his face again.

"Stop it!" He hit my hand away. I rubbed where he hit me. It was stinging slightly.

"Jason, what happened?" I lowered my voice.

"Just some douche bags, it's fine." He leaned his head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand. He wasn't going to say anything so I just sat there, holding his hand and looking out the window.