the tease

The tease
She growled. She can't believe she just growled. In the middle of a damn council meeting! Anna was going way too far. She'd been a distraction all day...and it was only noon! Something needed to be done...immediately. With an attempt at keeping her dignity and a well placed packet of paper work she continued her meeting, promising herself she would get revenge soon enough.
Anna stifled a giggle as she left the meeting. The red-head knew just what to do to tease her sister, without anyone the wiser. A simple purple scarf dangling across her shoulders was enough, and ambiguous enough the council would have no clue. After all, they had no way of knowing Elsa had tied this very scarf around her eyes just three nights before. Just the thought of that night sent a shiver down her spine, My gods that was a wonderful night...I should keep the scarf on me just in case.
For now, Elsa was out of her reach, which just meant she had time to...prepare, as it were. With a mischievous grin she made her way back towards her chambers, the wheels in her mind spinning.
Elsa was a force to be reckoned with. She was determined, and very irritated, and that drove her forward, hunting down her baby sister. She'd ended the meeting earlier than usual, mostly out of her own desperate arousal, but also because everything vital had been attended to, anything else could wait until she could go over them on her own. She'd asked a passing servant where Anna was, and received a conflicting report. She checked Anna's room first, then her own, before heading down to the library. The library would do...no one else uses it, and we do not currently have visiting dignitaries.
Elsa slowed as she approached the door, taking a deep breath before making her way inside, she shut the doors behind her but did not lock them. Ever since they'd first been found out, any fear over the state of her power dissipated when she realized...who the fuck would fight her for her throne? Besides, she did not plan to destroy anyone or anything, she just wanted to run her kingdom justly. Assuming no one actually tried to usurp the throne, she would continue as she had been. In every regard...
She could see the back of her sister's head in a low-backed plush chair, settled below the fire, a book in her lap. Elsa smiled, silently moving closer she placed her hands on the back of the chair before slowly moving them down the front, starting at Anna's shoulders and down to her breasts, giving them an appreciative squeeze that elicited a sharp gasp from the red-head. Elsa smiled to herself, knowing that despite the constant teasing today, her lover was just as aroused as she was. Fingers and palm rolled and caressed her breasts lovingly through the ornate dress, Anna began to squirm slightly, not necessarily from the ministrations themselves, but from what they promised. Her back arched slightly, and Elsa could see her thighs squeezing over and over to ease the throbbing between her own legs.
"You were very bad today, my love...so very naughty." She pulled one hand off her chest, fingers drawing tiny shapes across Anna's neck and throat, urging the girl to expose the sensitive flesh. "You know very well how busy I am, and yet you made the decision to consistently distract me. Are you that desperate, Anna? Do you need it that badly, you'd flaunt yourself like a little whore to get my attentions?" Anna's breath hitched, but she didn't answer, but that had been answer enough. Elsa pulled her hands away, moving to take a seat in the high backed chair a few feet away. "Stand and strip for me, let's see if you can backup what you promised all day."
Anna swallowed, nodding as she stood up, fingers shaking in anticipation as she unlaced her dress slowly, back to Elsa. This was unexpected...Anna knew that Elsa would be flustered, and though she loved it when Elsa took control this way, she wasn't expecting all her teasing to cause this.
"You truly are a little slut, aren't you? Taking that scarf with you into the council...I knew you enjoyed that night, but who knew my 'innocent' baby sister loved to be bound and used so happily? And that thing in the dining hall, 'dropping' your fork beneath the table and taking me in your mouth. That was so evil...but it makes sense, you're so hungry for it, it's a wonder I ever get to fuck you properly." Anna trembled, feeling every filthy word shudder through her hotly and pool into her belly. Elsa smirked when Anna's dress finally fell, seeing just what Anna was wearing. No bra, no wonder her breasts felt so unhindered a moment ago. No underwear...just a corset and garter belt, in her favorite color of ice blue. Anna still had her back to her, letting her get a full view of her plump ass framed by the straps of the garter.
"Turn around, my hungry little sister. Yes, good girl." Anna bit her bottom lip, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, not moving her hands to hide herself. They'd moved well beyond feeling modest in front of each other. Elsa got a good look at her, dark pink nipples pierced the air, she could even see the reflection of light against the arousal on Anna's bare cunt. Elsa unconsciously licked her lips at the site, and Anna whimpered.
"You've been bad today, so you won't get everything you desire, but don't worry...I never leave you hanging, do I?" Anna blinked, and gasped, nearly crying out as she was suddenly thrown over the coffee table on her hands and knees. She did cry out as she felt fingers gently teasing her swollen, dripping sex. "Oh, you're such a hungry little slut, aren't you? Look at this." She felt the Queen scoop a generous amount of her arousal onto her fingers, and then those fingers were inches in front of her face. "Lick it off." Anna did as commanded, suckling at this digits that had known her so intimately for over a year now.
Those lovely digits disappeared, and then she felt them spread her lips, felt the head of Elsa's thick cock play in her arousal. She could feel Elsa's hold tremble, she was nearly as far gone as she was, but right now Elsa was in charge so she would not say anything. The thought, though, of being caught in the library, the very center, fucking so lewdly. This must have caused further arousal as she heard Elsa chuckle and then the head found its way to her entrance finally.
Anna expected slow and teasing, but she was wrong. She was filled in one sharp thrust, causing her to cry out, panting and whimpering wantonly as she adjusted to the length and girth within her. She wasn't sure what kept her this tight, after being fucked so often by Elsa in every way possible, but she was, and she felt so very full and complete. She would have it no other way.
"Gods, Anna..." Anna glanced over her shoulder, seeing her gloriously naked sister behind her, hands grasping her hips tightly as she began to move, spreading her so fully and completely she couldn't hold back her cries of passion.
Elsa loved the sight before her, scantily dressed baby sister, dripping around her throbbing member as she fucked her harder, deeper, the wet slapping filling the usually quiet library. Every cry she tore from Anna's throat caused her to throb, her nails to dig sharper moons into her hips. One hand reached forward, wrapping a pale fist with red hair and tugged sharply, causing Anna to cry out again, and suddenly there were teeth at her neck and shoulder, and Anna knew she'd have marks. She'd carry those marks with pride, because she knew that meant she belonged to Elsa. No one else could take her, distract her, steal away even her gaze. She felt an arm hook beneath her thigh and lift her up, and she leaned back again, one knee on the coffee table, and suddenly she could feel Elsa striking against her cervix. She'd never been this deep before.
The sudden change caused Anna to cry out, one arm reaching back to wrap around Elsa's head, chest arched outwards, Elsa grasped onto a breast, tugged and teased a stiff nipple as she drilled her baby sister harder, faster, the fluttering of her inner walls across her cock drove her closer to cumming.
"E-Els-sa! S-So close! P-please..!" Elsa growled, teeth finding their mark against her neck, her thrusting hips moving wildly now, looking to summon up her sister's orgasm, and when the girl sharply bowed in her arms, screaming out her pleasure, her pulsing walls like a vice around her length she came. Anna released tiny but plentiful moans as she was filled, feeling a few sympathetic orgasms to follow that sudden spasm of pleasure.
Elsa continued to support them a moment longer, despite her own shaking legs. When she felt she could move without falling she stumbled back into the chair, the one she'd begun in, still buried within her baby sister. Anna panted, nuzzling her face into Elsa's neck, leaving tiny kisses and nips along her jaw and throat.
"Mmm...you're amazing..." Elsa shuddered, feeling herself still cumming slightly, feeling their combined juices dripping down their thighs and onto the chair.
"I love you...Anna..." She murmured, nuzzling Anna back gently.
The sister's quietly sat there, relaxed, sated, and so happy.